The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Why shanks crew so scary doe :lol:

Ben Beckman :x when he pointed the choppa at Kizaru :wow:

One of my fav episodes is when Shanks stops the war, BBs reaction is priceless when Shanks say see me wit the hands :rofl:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Kyoukai No Kanata[/COLOR] Episode 10

More like Kyoukai NOOOOO Kanata, amirite? :frown:

3 more episodes guys :frown:

There is so much goin on in Kill La Kill now that I am really starting to lose track of stuff. :lol:

Why shanks crew so scary doe
laugh.gif

Ben Beckman
sick.gif
when he pointed the choppa at Kizaru
eek.gif

One of my fav episodes is when Shanks stops the war, BBs reaction is priceless when Shanks say see me wit the hands
roll.gif
I'm saying though!!! BB and Akainu weren't ready. BB wanna talk about it's his age, Shanks is like get outta here with that foolishness.

Also comparing how he looked at Marineford to how he looked at the start of the series, the New World clearly put him through some stuff that led to hum bulking up. His entire crew was ready to take everybody on. Can't wait to see them fight.

BB would've still been a problem tho. didn't he scar shanks? im sure he mentioned that during the war, on some "yea i threw the Adidas logo on yo ****** eye and what". had shanks feeling some type of way about that. but im guessing since BB just got worked over from whitebeard and Sengoku, he needed some gatorade and wasn't tryin to take on shanks even with DF x 2

Last edited:
BB would've still been a problem tho. didn't he scar shanks? im sure he mentioned that during the war, on some "yea i threw the Adidas logo on yo ****** eye and what". had shanks feeling some type of way about that. but im guessing since BB just got worked over from whitebeard and Sengoku, he needed some gatorade and wasn't tryin to take on shanks even with DF x 2
Yea BB was the one who gave Shanks the scar. I think he mentioned it to WB when he was telling WB to stop Ace, b/c he knew Ace couldn't handle BB.  Then at MF I think Shanks said he was ready to pay BB back for the scar. BB also worries about his crew. I think he he knew that even if he could at least stand up to shanks his crew would get bodied. If you remember he wouldn't let the original members fight Ace with him cause he said Ace was too strong for them. So in the case with Shanks he knew his crew would die, cause we know from the beginning Shanks doesn't have a problem killing. 

I do like the theory that BB ends up killing Shanks and Luffy finds out and it fuels Luffy's hate further. 

True enough he scarred Shanks, but that was presumably before Shanks was a Yonkou, clashing with Mihawk, and splitting the sky with Whitebeard. 

Are those black rods on the 1st back the same as the ones Pein/Nagato used?

how did they get there?

Are those black rods on the 1st back the same as the ones Pein/Nagato used?

how did they get there?
Yeah they're the same, and I assumed that Madara caused them to appear. Remember way back during Obito's flashback when he was able to form them against those Mist Ninja? And then Madara did the same right before he died and formed one from the Hashirama clone.

Please tell me yall dudes are watching Valvrave the Liberator.

The recent episode was :wow: . Did not expect things to go down like that.

Man Little Busters went from an anime about forming a baseball team to overflowing with feels. :lol: :frown:

The big fight is about to start in next weeks episode of Ippo. :pimp:

Definitely going to the best fight of the series thus far.

Anyone else watch Ace of the Diamond? Also a great sports anime this season, making up for Kuroko's basketball being so disappointing this season.

The big fight is about to start in next weeks episode of Ippo.
pimp.gif
repped again for the jojo links.... blew through the series in 3 days. best fight was Caesar vs Wham. Dio Brando in part 1 was fading fools left and right though. Quality series...considering checking out the manga. 
pimp.gif

repped again for the jojo links.... blew through the series in 3 days. best fight was Caesar vs Wham. Dio Brando in part 1 was fading fools left and right though. Quality series...considering checking out the manga. :pimp:
I can't wait for Jojo to start up again in the spring. Stardust Crusaders is gonna be :pimp:.

Definitely going to the best fight of the series thus far.

Anyone else watch Ace of the Diamond? Also a great sports anime this season, making up for Kuroko's basketball being so disappointing this season.
I watched the first 4 episodes of Ace of the diamond. I plan on catching up next week when I finish exams. I like baseball animes so I'm glad to hear it's good.

[COLOR=#red]Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion
[/COLOR]

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS CONFUSED SINCE EVA 3.0 BUT HOLY **** THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING.

Seriously though, 10/10 movie, a lot of confusion, if you've read anything about you should know what's up, but overall the movie was incredible.

Homura becoming a witch and essentially rewriting everything that was done in the series was crazy, the ending leaves it open for another film if they choose to go that route, but the craziest part about it was the ending since Homura basically became the new god and trapped everyone in her labyrinth. The part that gives it all away that she's not in complete control was when Madoka becomes self aware and almost goes god mode till Homura stops her. The short explanation that given to me was that Homura has to keep Madoka happy so she can keep control.

I really wanted to get all of 'em but no one was giving them up and the dude at the counter said he could get fired for giving people more than one, if it hadn't sold out he could've given more away but he had to keep it fair for everyone.

2 of us got Homura while my other friend got Mami and Nagisa

Last edited:
Shingeki no Kyoujin 52 is out on MP. The translations are bad though so you guys might want to wait for something better to come out.

Which anime should I buy my friend?

I'm set on getting him season 1 of Yu Yu Hakusho, since I love that show. Also that show is a staple of toonami.

But, it's REALLY long.

I'm deciding if I should just get him a shorter series(20+ eps.), so he can watch a complete show.

Rather than having to cop like 5 seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho if he finds out that he likes it.

Here are the animes I'm thinking of buying him:
  • Soul Eater
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Gungrave
  • Basilisk
  • Samurai 7
If it helps, he like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Deathnote.

Sidenote: where can I cop code geass blurays?

The amazon prices I've seen are egregious.

Back
Top Bottom