The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

A lot going on but I see big mom retreating etc oda seems to be putting one piece in its end game establishing all the real powers early yet we got alot if plot and mysteries left so it my take atleast 5 years

OP
the story of this arc is so cohesive, everything falling in place. its complete controlled madness and everybody getting in on the action. 
pimp.gif
  this is why its been leaps and bounds better than naruto and bleach.

BRAVO BLEACH
easily your rawest chapter in the past 6 months (possibly all year)

renji swag at an all time high. bleach has done this formula before. but i still found it :pimp:

Ill say it again. One Piece is one of the best things outta Japan right now.

i just started going back because i honestly forgot about sabo. so much emotion written in this manga, its crazy. legit humanity is displayed over the course of the manga, and the character development is well over 9000. imo you feel more for characters in one piece than naruto.

this arc is OD now. so much going on. so many characters in motion, so much potential. my body isn't ready. dude can go anywhere with the story. so epic :smh: :wow: :pimp:

I thought Kyoukai no Kanata was gonna be 13 episodes, so why is the final episode next week? :nerd:
All these feels... :frown:

Bleach
Kubo did Rose raw man.
I could understand Kensei getting it to a degree. Didn't know the extent to the Lucha dudes power. Didn't know about the fan.
But Rose?! Come on man.
Still kinda peeved they haven't used their masks yet.

Then Renji has to come in with a new pair of shade and act like he a badass
"Who are you?"
"A villain"

Bleach

Kubo did Rose raw man.

I could understand Kensei getting it to a degree. Didn't know the extent to the Lucha dudes power. Didn't know about the fan.

But Rose?! Come on man.

Still kinda peeved they haven't used their masks yet.

Then Renji has to come in with a new pair of shade and act like he a badass

"Who are you?"

"A villain"

TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE MASKS. :smh: i am dissapoint.

are we sure. they didn't get purged of those when they came back
No, under SS rules hollow powers are beneath shinigami, Which makes me angry because they are that squad.. But Renji, I never liked him, but he got me feeling some type of way, can't wait to see his power ups..

Renji was my fav character :lol:

They made him weak af though when ichigo beat him. They STAYED playing him after that :smh:

naruto is one big WTF. has to be the longest fight in manga history.

renji is essentially vegeta. comes thru with the power up. bodies for a bit. finds an enemy stronger, can't see him wit da hands...or zampaktou w.e..
then ichigo comes in and saves the day and doesn't get the yambs.

Last edited:
naruto is one big WTF. has to be the longest fight in manga history.

renji is essentially vegeta. comes thru with the power up. bodies for a bit. finds an enemy stronger, can't see him wit da hands...or zampaktou w.e..
then ichigo comes in and saves the day and doesn't get the yambs.

I think your avatar is what put me on Stoya years ago. I never thanked you for that. Repped.

Last edited:
I think your avatar is what put me on Stoya years ago. I never thanked you for that. Repped.
Please keep stuff like this in spoilers. Don't want this thread getting derailed now. :lol:
Side note:
I would also like to thank you for putting me onto Stoya oh so long ago. :lol:

Please keep stuff like this in spoilers. Don't want this thread getting derailed now.
laugh.gif

Side note:
I would also like to thank you for putting me onto Stoya oh so long ago.
laugh.gif
she's lazy. chick doesn't work enough smh.

OP!!!
SAAAABOOOOOO!!! I had to literally go back and reread the page when he pushed Bart out of the way, just so I could see his shirt again to make sure it actually looked like Sabo's! Had me saying out loud "Hol' up, Hol' up, is that really him?" Wife looking at me crazy :lol:. I always wanted Sabo to be alive and now that we know he is, wow. So many feels :smh:

OP!!!
SAAAABOOOOOO!!! I had to literally go back and reread the page when he pushed Bart out of the way, just so I could see his shirt again to make sure it actually looked like Sabo's! Had me saying out loud "Hol' up, Hol' up, is that really him?" Wife looking at me crazy :lol:. I always wanted Sabo to be alive and now that we know he is, wow. So many feels :smh:

Had my girl looking at me the same way bruh :smh: Crazy that it's him though. It's even funnier because Oda straight up told people that Sabo was dead in interviews, so I just left it at that. Always felt like he could be out there though...

Crazy how one manga can give you so many emotions though lol. When I saw Luffy's face I KNEW it had to be someone extremely dope. Hadn't seen eyes / tears like that since Ace died :smokin :smh:

OP!!!

Had my girl looking at me the same way bruh :smh: Crazy that it's him though. It's even funnier because Oda straight up told people that Sabo was dead in interviews, so I just left it at that. Always felt like he could be out there though...

Crazy how one manga can give you so many emotions though lol. When I saw Luffy's face I KNEW it had to be someone extremely dope. Hadn't seen eyes / tears like that since Ace died :smokin :smh:

I wonder if him being alive is a recon or if Oda was just saying that to throw us off? Either way, I'm glad he's back. Although, this does make me A LOT sadder that Ace is dead :smh:

I wonder if him being alive is a recon or if Oda was just saying that to throw us off? Either way, I'm glad he's back. Although, this does make me A LOT sadder that Ace is dead
mean.gif
The green data book was the only thing that confirmed Sabo dead, and that wasn't written by Oda. In interviews or an SBS maybe both he would never confirm Sabo's death. He also foreshadowed him being alive in a cover story (the 3 sake cups at Ace's grave) and the scene in the anime where dragon finds an injured person as he's leaving an island in East Blue is also in the manga. 

I guess I just can't remember that flashback. with those 3. anyone got the chap numbers?

Would people be mad if it wasn't him?

Did anyone know there was a big discussion MS boards about who the 10 member will be.

I forgot about this but when the series first started Luffy said he will have 10 Nakama
Right now they're only 9.

Each arc people think its whoever featured in that arc..

but any educated guess to who it could be.. someone not already in a crew. or willing to defect..

I would say Bart has a better chance than anyone else previously thought of, he would be another comic relief and a beast on the battle field. they also don't have anyone who can really defend them from big ships like moms and other people have.. Imagine him never being able to fully talk to luffy face to face. the Lolz from that would be good. I don't remember if it was said he was the captain of a crew or a rogue pirate?

if he's a captain then I resend that thought.

Back
Top Bottom