The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Not many people liked thriller barked.

I did, i think zoros fight was amazing along with nightmare luffy

The ending was very good, the Zoro and Ryuuma fight was very good, Brook's backstory was good, but the villains weren't good, I didn't like nightmare Luffy, the plot of the arc wasn't great, but it was supposed to be lighter and more creative arc, until the end, which continued the trend of heightening the stakes and highlighting the SHs inadequacy. 

Yeah thriller bark was Wack IMO...and Brook story :x dat ***** still sucks to me. It's funny cuz I knew they were gonna ask that goofy *** dude to join the minute I saw him

Kill La Kill ep. 11 :wow:
I swear there is no stopping this amine. :lol: :pimp:
:wow: It got real today. :pimp: :pimp:

I should have seen it coming with how TTGL turned out with it's first antagonist ending up as an ally in the second half, but it's really starting to look more and more like Satsuski and her elite four will be joining forces with Matoi and co once this first half of the series is over.

Also, Matoi and Satsuki are related somehow. I can see it coming.

WOAH! :wow: :pimp:

I should have seen it coming with how TTGL turned out with it's first antagonist ending up as an ally in the second half, but it's really starting to look more and more like Satsuski and her elite four will be joining forces with Matoi and co once this first half of the series is over.

There is no way that they aren't. I told myself that the moment I saw the two together. If they aren't related, i will honestly be shocked. :lol:

Brooks grown on me since the timeskip mainly because I like chopper and sanji less although CP9 arc is what made me like sanji less. Also because Brooks skull jokes have lessened. I didn't think Brook's backstory was amazing, but it's widely thought of as good. The idea of 50 years in solitude is sad and the laboon tie in was kind of interesting.

The Battle of the Best is what did it for me.
laugh.gif
Some of the best writing i've seen from any of the more popular and recent anime.
I think for most people who can't get into One Piece, it'll take the CP9 arc to really open their eyes to its greatness.
laugh.gif
Skypeia's what really did it for me. Before that, I was barely paying attention to it.
Kill La Kill ep. 11
eek.gif

I swear there is no stopping this amine.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Agreed, but ep. 9's what got me. Walk into a room to see my friends watching it, and see a teenage girl basically getting hit by what looks to be a gigantic ****, full on to the chest. 
mean.gif
roll.gif
Didn't like this anime at first, but it's definitely picked up some speed. Fight's are over the top and downright silly, characters border on fanatical to their respective trades, and Mako's just pure gold.

Last edited:
I really liked OP from the beginning. The thing that really hooked me was this

The way they came together to save Nami was :smokin
(Side note, but I always thought the way Usopp was sitting there on the ground was dope. Like on some ronin samurai steez :lol:)

^^^ all of them have ill poses :nthat:
i like Sanji's more
my first time watching OP and what got me hooked was when Kuma was owning the SH, my cuz was watching it and i'm like... but they're the good guys... the good guys always win :lol:, before that tho... i was the biggest hater of OP
funny thing is i was working out with 2 of my friends and we were trying to convince one of them to start watching... we were talking about the recent chapters and how sith is gonna go down :smile:Nthat) and sure enough he started to watch em... last i heard he was on ep 2 :rofl:

KILL LA KILL!!!!!
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
as soon as she took out that sword... my jaw dropped!
that beat... when she said... yeah i did that to your fam... now what? :smokin
Matoi's facial expression kinda scared me there :lol:

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one who loved skypeia.

Eneru is still one of my fav charachter s

if not for luffy being rubber
I think with some haki Eneru would easily be top 10 most powerful OP DF user

I thought I was the only one who loved skypeia.

Eneru is still one of my fav charachter s

if not for luffy being rubber
I think with some haki Eneru would easily be top 10 most powerful OP DF user
Absolutely. Look at Luffy's face the first time he tanks one of those lightning attacks:
Even Luffy knew he wasn't ready for attacks on that scale.
roll.gif
Any other Supernova would've lost. I'd love for Eneru to make an appearance again in a later arc. Not saying he'd be the strongest dude around, but a lack of full mastery of Haki is really all that's holding him back. 

I still hold Eneru as one of the strongest pre timeskip characters. It was just really lucky that Luffy's a rubber man and is the direct counter to Eneru's powers. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Enel was a great character, but he badly lacked battle experience due to living on sky island. The Mantra helped with his awful reaction speed, but dude was lacking everywhere that devil fruit related. His battle intelligence was low, reaction speed low, endurance low, etc. Crocodile had a similar problem, but his was due to a dulled battle scene, reduced durability since he wasn't hit in a while, and arrogance. Once all the was gone he put on a good show in MF. I don't think Enel could have that because he's been on the moon being worshipped like a god, probably not fighting. Mental state is big in OP fights.

There is no way that they aren't. I told myself that the moment I saw the two together. If they aren't related, i will honestly be shocked. :lol:
Especially seeing that Satsuki's mom is basically her with Matoi hair. :lol:

Absolutely. Look at Luffy's face the first time he tanks one of those lightning attacks:

LL
Even Luffy knew he wasn't ready for attacks on that scale. :rofl: Any other Supernova would've lost. I'd love for Eneru to make an appearance again in a later arc. Not saying he'd be the strongest dude around, but a lack of full mastery of Haki is really all that's holding him back. 

In One Piece Pirate warriors 2 Enel comes back to work with blackbeard and Moira would be an awesome concept
If he is alive im sure he has gotten much stronger

Outbreak Company just got real. :smh:
There are so many shows this week that took a serious turn.

But seriously, if a dude that never opened his eyes the whole series opens his eyes, you know that things are about to get serious. :lol:

There are so many shows this week that took a serious turn.

But seriously, if a dude that never opened his eyes the whole series opens his eyes, you know that things are about to get serious. :lol:

Seriously :lol:

Every show this season decided to set up the most dramatic finale possible.

My man hit Shinichi with the coldest glare possible :lol:. I wonder how satisfying of an end they can really put together though considering that the plot just turned up yet it now has to both play out and be resolved in 21 minutes.

I was secretly hoping Shinichi would have actually met his glare with a smirk or something. Let him know that the ball is now in his court.

tumblr_mjmh37fgsm1ql5dzao1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom