The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Second season oif Chunibyou and Space Dandy are the only sure watches for me so far, but I'll probably at least check the first epsiode of everything out if time permits.

These

Last edited:
Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon) and Seitokai Yakuindomo 2nd Season :nthat:
:wow: :nthat:: Tiger & Bunny Movie 2: The Rising
will be checking out: D-Frag!, Hamatora, Mahou Sensou, Nisekoi, Nobunaga the Fool, Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda, Strange+, Witch Craft Works

One Piece
:lol: :lol: ultimate cock tease. got nothing but the operation SOP side of the story this time. :rofl:

Naruto
More Super Madara vs everyone. What the flying **** are Orochi, the kages, gai, etc. even doing at this time? It's legitimately the world watching 1 person fight a tiny tiny fraction of the world. :lol:

Last edited:
SO MUGIWARAS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE ON THE ENTIRE DONFLAMINGO PIRATES.

epic :pimp:

:smh: at the tease last week completely ignored this chapter.

It says that Vergo was the highest executive in the Doflamingo family. Do you think he was the strongest or just the most trusted? Either way it will be a good challenge for the SHs. I feel like Franky became more fuel efficient or something if he's starting off fights with coup de vents.

Naruto

At this point, nothing will make sense with them beating Madara. Naruto and Sasuke will have to fuse with Hashirama and the SO6P will have to come back to aid them in order to beat this guy.

Naruto

At this point, nothing will make sense with them beating Madara. Naruto and Sasuke will have to fuse with Hashirama and the SO6P will have to come back to aid them in order to beat this guy.

:lol:

Naruto
I was done when he pulled a meteor out of the sky and then proceeded to pull another one out a second later. 
roll.gif
Asking how they'd deal with two, bggest troll in the series by far.

Yes, I agree there is no realistic way of beating Madara. :lol:

But there wasn't a realistic way to beat Brolly either. :lol:

That is easily one of the worst *** whoopings I've seen in my life. :lol:

The GGO arc departs from the emotional side. There is no love story to it and Asuna isn't involved as much. But the following arc "Mother's Rosario", if you don't shed tears you are not human.

It is by far my favorite arc because it just pulls you in and hits the heart. Oh and Asuna is the **** in it.

Back
Top Bottom