The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It could possibly be just the mentor/student type thing. Or it could just be he knows he can't manipulate him and if he wants Sasuke to believe and follow his idea of death to Konaha, he would have to come to the decision himself. So perhaps he is just hoping the end resolve for Sasuke is the same as his.

My guess is oro=Sasuke. His parents died for the village so now he's getting his answer like Sasukes trying to get his.

My guess is oro=Sasuke. His parents died for the village so now he's getting his answer like Sasukes trying to get his.
Good Point. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the kin and gin brothers almost kill the second?

n/m found it, I'm over bleach

we all knew this was going to happen.
So stupid.

Last edited:
naruto and bleach were really good

hashirama gives the lulz

i have a feeling this aint the ending for unohana, hopefully

p.s. you can't argue with a stubborn mind

Bleach is just wasting my time now. All I want to see is ichigo, when it comes down to it, Ichigo is going to be the 1 to save the day. Lets just see this whole business about the soul king.

Last edited:
U have a feeling the 1st story is going to work and they will all arive on the battle field together.

The look on madara face when he sees the first

And naruto when he sees his dad and sasuke

if he sees sasuke.

I dont understand the point of powering up zaraki so much as if he's a main character. are they going to use him to wipe out all the quincys and leave the final battle to ichigo

if he sees sasuke.

I dont understand the point of powering up zaraki so much as if he's a main character. are they going to use him to wipe out all the quincys and leave the final battle to ichigo

He loves to fight, I could easily see him and Ichigo fighting against the quincy together winning, and him always being a fan of fighting ichigo, they fight it out as the final battle for series w/o him being final villian.

They said they never trained kenpachi because they fear what he would do with more strength. Unless they kill him during fight with quincies, which I pray they don't, I think(hope actually) he ends up fighting Ichigo again.

It's almost the ending of bleach its the ending of her.
didn't she just explain that her bankai is basically immortality though?  and her shikai is the ability to give it to others?

maybe i misread it.

Last edited:
Kenpachi beat bankai unohana just by swinging his sword. Makes no sense. What was Unohana's bankai anyway? That chapter was unreadable :smh:

i have a feeling this aint the ending for unohana, hopefully
It looks like unohana was stabbed in the same spot as before. if it didnt kill her before, i dont think it will kill her this time hopefully. And maybe kneey will learn his sword's name soon after all of this. :lol:

can someone explain to me wtf happened with tobirama and hashirama?

Is tobirama that powerful just moving his fingers slightly?

Did tobirama break his edo tensei?

Did hashirama break his edo tensei?

wtf was going on between tobirama, hashirama and orochimaru in that mini mind/chakra/edo tensei thing?

^ tobirama was angry with oro and sasuke and was gonna do a powerful jutsu (by just lifting one finger) which had people like uh oh.

then hashirama reprimanded him for it and essentially did a dbz power up and crushed everyone's will in the room (and nearly destroyed the cabin with it) and tobirama backed off then told hashi "there was no need to swell your chakra like that".  essentially hashi warned him that he'd have to kick his *** if he didn't chill the **** out.

cliffnotes: tobirama (and everyone else) got punked out by hashirama.

Last edited:

wtf was going on between tobirama, hashirama and orochimaru in that mini mind/chakra/edo tensei thing?

As stated above, Tobirama was about to open up a can of whoop *** on Sasuke, but Hashi said no. and Did the bleach reietsu thing. I know it stated that tobirama didnt have to use handsigns to create water so he may have been going to do a water tech

Hashirama broke his edo tensei control by sheer strength. Tobirama couldnt because oro was supercharged after absorbing the zetsu clone. So basically the gawd is going to speak to sasuke out of the kindness of his heart. Then go handle Madara.

Although, I dont actually think any of the kages are going to fight. just got a feeling

It's almost the ending of bleach its the ending of her.

didn't she just explain that her bankai is basically immortality though?  and her shikai is the ability to give it to others?
maybe i misread it.

you must have mis-read. Her sword can do none of those things.

Kenpachi is just that strong that he can't die. Everytime he "dies" he comes back stronger than before, as Unohana explained. Kenpachi subconsciously shackled his power ever since their encounter when he was a kid, and every time Unohana "kills" him, his power comes closer and closer to what it use to be. Her healing is what is keeping her alive.

I have no idea what her Bankai was though. It looked like it had something to do with the melting of their flesh but realistically i think the creators just wanted to throw it in there just so they can see she used it.

since everyone explained what the first and second did

ill answer your last 2

the first broke it easy
the second is still controllable

Back
Top Bottom