The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^ Funny you're posting that, I'm watching episode 1 right now. :lol: :lol: Looking forward to a good journey.

On another note....does anyone else realize we don't know who the firsts' kid is yet? Like this child has the potential to be the greatest ninja of all time. Senju powers with kyubbi chakra?!?! And still no mention of this person. The first probably died with that person. On some pein steez. The cloud nins came in and killed his fam but left tsunade alive or something which would start the war.

hashirama's wife lived for a long time after he died. She gave kushina the kyuubi

hashirama's wife lived for a long time after he died. She gave kushina the kyuubi
Wasn't kushina young when she got Kurama though? That means that Mito must have lived at least till the second world war.

well she was an uzumaki and theyre said to have unnatural long lives. But she wouldve had to be way up there, since kushina wouldve been 10+ or so years younger than her granddaughter.

finally watched a fewwl eps of High School of the dead. ive had it sitting on my hdd for over year. so far so good.

finally get to see full details of the battle at the valley of the end

1st is a BOSS

bleach and one piece were meh

Anyone getting Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 next week? I was looking at gamestop this AM and you get a Goku/dragon ball z type outfit for Naruto when you preorder.

Sounds like a good deal, but nt has just informed me about the ps4. I think I'll be waiting for that...might rent it when it's available

Back
Top Bottom