The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone catch Kishimoto's new one shot Mario? It was pretty good. I can get down with it. :smokin

Last edited:
New Feng Shen Ji is out.
He grew his arm back. :wow: :pimp:
Hopefully we get to see what he can do next chapter. :pimp:

Suisei no Gargantia ep 5
Pinion sending Ledo to Ivankov's island from One Piece. :lol: :lol:

Straight up slice of life episode.

I'm watching this series like I'm walking on eggshells just because it was made by Urobuchi so I'm waiting for the big point where everything goes wrong... but I'm beginning to think his twist is that nothing goes wrong. :lol: :lol:

But then again, maybe Chamber might be getting fed up with the unnecessary activities going on and he'll eventually go berserk. I can't really tell from his last lines if they were meant as a joke or foreshadowing this. Does he have the capacity for that kind of emotion?

Aku no Hana ep 5
This show has the most inappropriate OP ever. :lol: :lol:
Nakamura has me dying. :lol:
test3q.gif

Would you want to enter a purely platonic relationship with me? :lol: :x

OHHH MY GOD. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This show gets me to laugh so hard sometimes.

Last edited:
Just started Oreimo, time to see what all the hooplah is about (Also recently finished K-On, midway through Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and on season 2 of Higurashi.)

Just started Oreimo, time to see what all the hooplah is about (Also recently finished K-On, midway through Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and on season 2 of Higurashi.)

Oreimo is awesome. You'll definitely enjoy it.

Decided to rewatch Bleach, Was wondering something. A hollow can become an Arrancar if it can remove it's mask right? When ichigo fought orihime's brother he was able to defeat the hollow inside him and remove his mask, shouldnt he have become an arrancar?

Not necessarily because Ichigo is a freak mix between human , shinigami , hollow , and quincy . So I guess the rules don't apply to him .

Okay I see . When sora took Ichigo's sword and removed his mask he also purified himself which is why he didn't turn into an arrancar .

PROPS ON WHOEVER POSTED THAT 'ATTACK ON TITANS' ANIME. JUST WATCHED THE FIRST 5 EPISODES AND IT IS NOW MY FAVORITE ANIME. CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 6.

I am 2 episodes into AoT and I am going to be a huge fan of this.

Currently and slowing reading Volume 10 of SAO. Man the world needs more down chicks like Asuna. She found her man when there was barley a trace. (Don't worry it doesn't spoil anything)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH

"HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD" AND "DEADMAN'S WONDERLAND" ?

WILL EITHER OF THESE BE GETTING NEW SEASONS?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH

"HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD" AND "DEADMAN'S WONDERLAND" ?

WILL EITHER OF THESE BE GETTING NEW SEASONS?
Last I heard,a new HSotD season is up in the air because the manga doesnt have a lot of chapters since it was on hiatus for 2 years and is now back on hiatus after 1 chapter. :smh: :lol:

Deadman Wonderland should be getting a new season soon since there is plenty of material for it.

Back
Top Bottom