The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

my hero this week......wow

if they can keep this up :smh: :smh:

the character development....man

My girl and I watched it this weekend.....so hype.

It's funny because the last couple of arcs / mini-arcs have been hype but compared to some of the things coming up I'd almost forgotten about them - and they all ended up being super hype in the anime. I can't wait for the next few arcs, I'm sure the anime will go Plus Ultra compared to the manga.

I put this in spoilers to avoid spoiling it for people who only watch the mha anime

But I have a question

How close are they to that Deku fight where he goes 100 percent but doesn't get hurt (because that kid keeps fixing him)

My girl and I watched it this weekend.....so hype.

It's funny because the last couple of arcs / mini-arcs have been hype but compared to some of the things coming up I'd almost forgotten about them - and they all ended up being super hype in the anime. I can't wait for the next few arcs, I'm sure the anime will go Plus Ultra compared to the manga.

man I cant wait, Im trying my hardest to hold out on the manga

I put this in spoilers to avoid spoiling it for people who only watch the mha anime

But I have a question

How close are they to that Deku fight where he goes 100 percent but doesn't get hurt (because that kid keeps fixing him)
That will probably take all of next season. That was a pretty huge arc so dont expect to see that maybe til towards the end of next season.
As trash as i think MHA is..i expect that to be animated quite well

Just got out of a screening of Perfect Blue.

Holy **** what a wild movie. Story aside, I’ve never seen such a cinematic anime before. The cuts and transitions were next level in this.

Satoshi Kon really might have been the best to ever do it.

But I have a question

That’s the next arc. So next week is the “season finale” so it’d be the main arc for next season. I’m not sure if they could stretch it for 12 eps but it’s probably be either the mid season finale or season finale

That’s the next arc. So next week is the “season finale” so it’d be the main arc for next season. I’m not sure if they could stretch it for 12 eps but it’s probably be either the mid season finale or season finale
Yeah my guess is that the introduction of The Big Three and the conversation around internships marks the beginning of the season, the altercation between League of Villains and Eight Precepts is the mid-season finale, and the season finale is the actual raid. There will actually be a decent amount of quality content because you also have Midoriya vs. Nighteye, Kirishima's fight, and Mirio vs. Class 1-A (although I wouldn't be surprised if they show it as a speedblitz like in the manga to illustrate the sheer gap in strength). I'm just excited about Mirio's introduction, dude is my favorite character in the show.

Yeah there's a new movie coming next summer. It's supposed to be of "unprecedented scale". People are guessing it might be about Rox, but theres no real details yet.

HUNTER X HUNTER IS BACK~!!!

Still at work tho, so gonna read later =.=

Edit:
HxH
The cover was such a tease, showing Killua, Gon and Leorio :smh:

So much going on here - I hope they eventually make an anime OVA or something for this, because following this level of detail after these half year hiatuses without re-reading prior chapters is near impossible.

Also, this comment is on some Nezu-level prediction:
XDnLZuh.png

MHA
Enjoyed the more expanded backstory around Tokoyami and Hawks. Really like the advice to not just focus on shoring up your defenses, but also playing to your strengths - I think it's exactly what Tokoyami needed. He's got the concepts for both mid-range, close-range and mobility down, so he's in a good position to keep pushing his application of those broader concepts to continue improving.

Wondering if Class B will end up taking any of these - if they win any, I'd assume it would be this battle. Even though there will be a UA Referral battle in the next round, Todoroki's team is too stacked both mentally and with quirks. Can't see Bakugou losing either. Midoriya's team has Minetta, who can be a huge liability but usually comes through in the end. I'd really like to see Class B take a win but I just don't see it unless they take this round.

Last edited:
finally watching Bleach,,
man You almost forget how dope Bleach was, and why it rose to the big 3.
Even Part 1 was dope. Then we all know Save Rukia arc was beyond dope.
I think im the only person who like the bounto filler arc in the anime. but even Huceo Mundo wasn't bad until they played my boy Tousen with the bug eyes.

Back
Top Bottom