the Official Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao thread March 13 2010

5-part 24/7 should be epic
pimp.gif

this fight is gonna be epic

i'm filipino so i gotta pull for manny. but a manny loss in the household cuts deep. aha

but this will be a fight for the ages.
hopefully manny trains his hardest these next 4 months.
so hyped.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

It's going to be epic to see all PBF fans eat crow, I am keeping a list of everyone who is talking !*@+. Best believe I will call each and everyone of you out.
wink.gif
Add me to the list. Manny is getting served.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
marath0n wrote:

It's going to be epic to see all PBF fans eat crow, I am keeping a list of everyone who is talking !*@+. Best believe I will call each and everyone of you out.
wink.gif

better not log in anymore when your boy loses his zero and that pretty face of his
tongue.gif

Just booked 5 nights in Vegas for this... I don't care if the fights gonna take place there or not, I just wanna go somewhere where it'll be crackin.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love my dude Mayweather(pause)... I've bet on him in the last 10 fights he's been in but I gotta roll with my peoples here.

PACMAN *#!@+!!! You already know what it is.
pimp.gif

Manny-Pacquiao-001.jpg

It's going to be epic to see all PBF fans eat crow, I am keeping a list of everyone who is talking +#+*. Best believe I will call each and everyone of you out.
wink.gif

You wanna put screen names on the table?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by marath0n

wink.gif

Yeah add me too. Best believe when Manny gets the beatdown I will call out the Manny stans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well according to some NT'er....ringside cost around 200 thou
roll.gif
..so nose bleed seats are gona run you about 5k maybe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

It's going to be epic to see all PBF fans eat crow, I am keeping a list of everyone who is talking +#+*. Best believe I will call each and everyone of you out.
wink.gif

I do.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

wink.gif

Sn's? I have already went down that road with another member, who btw pulled a $$#@@ move and decided to post from it 6 months later.Something tells me you're the same type of dude to pull a move like that. I am actually a fan of both fighters and want to see an epic fight. I havenoticed moreso that people who are pulling for PBF tend to come off as pricks and it's usually the PBF bandwagon fans who know nothing about boxing thatare posting the most ignorant comments. It's also blatantly obvious that a lot of the comments being made are race motivated too, which is lame. Trust, ifit was the Manny supporters acting like douches, the name of the fighter in my original post would have been different.

ARE

YOU

SERIOUS?

You ever heard a PBF fan talk about BLACK POWER after a Mayweather victory?

I'm not buying the BS at all.

Pacman definitely has the most hypebeast fans in the world. Floyd has been in the spotlight for years already.

Man I hate that this fight is coming so soon...I wish it was in May

Pacquiao took such a beating last time...

and to have a fight four months later...I don't like it man...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

ARE

YOU

SERIOUS?

You ever heard a PBF fan talk about BLACK POWER after a Mayweather victory?

I'm not buying the BS at all.

Pacman definitely has the most hypebeast fans in the world. Floyd has been in the spotlight for years already.
QFT. I never saw Manny fans on NT til he won the Hatton fight
roll.gif

i just want to see a good fight but having Manny fight so soon isnt good. I just want both to be 100% so there are no excuses or anything....

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

QFT. I never saw Manny fans on NT til he won the Hatton fight
roll.gif

Riiiiiight.
grin.gif

They been here for awhile bruh.

Both PBF & Pacman have equally obnoxious fanbases.

the manny fans came in first after the Barrera win, then were pretty stagnant until he beat Morales in the re-match and more people jumped in the bandwagon.. .he 'blew up' after beating Oscar.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

the manny fans came in first after the Barrera win, then were pretty stagnant until he beat Morales in the re-match and more people jumped in the bandwagon.. . he 'blew up' after beating Oscar.

THIS

they where Ok enough we didnt have to make a different thread for EVER manny fight. DLH fight came and we had to make a different thread for the fanboys
laugh.gif

what i find funny is every has hated on PBF for a minute now on this site, i think the so called fan boys of PBF are more people wanting Manny to lose

Back
Top Bottom