the Official Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao thread March 13 2010

yeah sure his dad even called manny an amateur and making fun of the way he trains....we all know how that went down.
You stans kill me. Ok, he's the pride of the Philippines but do you even read/watch post fight interviews. Mayweather Sr. told Hatton what to do against Pac but Hatton ignored him and went about it his own way. Trainers are there for a reason. Pacs style was broken down to an exact science but if the fighter ignores what his trainer says then that's on the fighter as Hatton learned.

Another thing I noticed, why does everyone co-sign Gunna as if everything he says is the gospel?
the point is Mayweather sr. underestimated Pac and got jacked. Never did i say its hattons fault for not following although i dont doubt Mayweather sr. ever really taught him anything but to blow more hot air and beautiful poetry.

Point is Mayweather sr. underestimated Pac and got jacked and his son is doing the same exact thing. Never did i say its hattons fault for notfollowing although i dont doubt Mayweather sr. ever really taught him anything but to blow more hot air and beautiful poetry....cmon now, guy is clearly wayover his head about his ability.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

yeah sure his dad even called manny an amateur and making fun of the way he trains....we all know how that went down.
You stans kill me. Ok, he's the pride of the Philippines but do you even read/watch post fight interviews. Mayweather Sr. told Hatton what to do against Pac but Hatton ignored him and went about it his own way. Trainers are there for a reason. Pacs style was broken down to an exact science but if the fighter ignores what his trainer says then that's on the fighter as Hatton learned.

Another thing I noticed, why does everyone co-sign Gunna as if everything he says is the gospel?
the point is Mayweather sr. underestimated Pac and got jacked. Never did i say its hattons fault for not following although i dont doubt Mayweather sr. ever really taught him anything but to blow more hot air and beautiful poetry.

Point is Mayweather sr. underestimated Pac and got jacked and his son is doing the same exact thing. Never did i say its hattons fault for not following although i dont doubt Mayweather sr. ever really taught him anything but to blow more hot air and beautiful poetry....cmon now, guy is clearly way over his head about his ability.
I thought it was pretty clear that Ricky didn't stick to the gameplan.

It really wasn't anything Mayweather Sr. underestimated.

Point is Mayweather sr. underestimated Pac and got jacked and his son is doing the same exact thing. Never did i say its hattons fault for not following although i dont doubt Mayweather sr. ever really taught him anything but to blow more hot air and beautiful poetry....cmon now, guy is clearly way over his head about his ability.

You have absolutely no freaking idea what you're talking about and you know nothing about that fight or any of the training of Hatton before the fight.

Can't wait for this fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Mayweather will run and dance for 12 rounds if he fought Pacman. Probably will end up a split decision and rematch will be ensured to garner more PPV $$$. Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.
I agree Manny does not need to fight PBF
Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight jumps and being 7 time champ.
and to come up to 147 and STOP Miguell Cotto. Two Time Champ and a Bully whos known for breaking other welters down

Mayweather needs to beat Pacman more than Pacman needs to beat him.
PBF needs this fight more than anything in the world right now.

I'll tell u what, If Pacman losed it wont even dent his image, because he has fought all the fights and made all the moves.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced Manny, he got exposed.

Floyd Mayweather NEEDS THIS FIGHT
this dude knows boxing
I agree. Mayweather really should answer the calling and get this fight down. Either way, what Pacquiao has done in his career and the influencehe has in the Philippines is a far enough accomplishment. There really isn't anyone for either fighter to fight. Mosley isn't a big draw as a lot ofpeople have said and no one would want to see a Mayweather/Mosley fight. Seven belts from seven different weight classes, I believe deserves respect to begiven, especially how he defeated Cotto on Saturday.

this dumb statement again?
like I didnt just totally go against what like 5 or 6 people typed. like one or two people agreed and now "everyone co signs me"
look at it this way, if what I type aint making sense and if you feel different about what I typed , give me some facts supporting your side.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight jumps and being 7 time champ.
and to come up to 147 and STOP Miguell Cotto. Two Time Champ and a Bully whos known for breaking other welters down

I'll tell u what, If Pacman losed it wont even dent his image, because he has fought all the fights and made all the moves.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced Manny, he got exposed.

this dude knows boxing
I agree. Mayweather really should answer the calling and get this fight down. Either way, what Pacquiao has done in his career and the influence he has in the Philippines is a far enough accomplishment. There really isn't anyone for either fighter to fight. Mosley isn't a big draw as a lot of people have said and no one would want to see a Mayweather/Mosley fight. Seven belts from seven different weight classes, I believe deserves respect to be given, especially how he defeated Cotto on Saturday.
indifferent.gif
PBF is the biggest draw in boxing himself no matterwho he fights itll be a huge draw....it'll just be monsterous if he fights pacman

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

this dumb statement again?
like I didnt just totally go against what like 5 or 6 people typed. like one or two people agreed and now "everyone co signs me"
look at it this way, if what I type aint making sense and if you feel different about what I typed , give me some facts supporting your side.

Didn't take long to get you offended. I don't have anything to add, I'm just reading and basing what I said on what I saw. Half thedudes that cosign don't even know if you're wrong but cosign for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Why do some yall even waste your time with this?

I've been waiting for Papa John's for like an hour man, I need something to occupy myself with
laugh.gif
don't you love in new york city?
nerd.gif

why the !$%% would you be ordering that

Are you referring to Floyd Jr.? If so I feel this couldnt be further from the truth. His ability is 2nd to none in today's sport. The beefpeople have with him is that he doesnt use this otherworldly ability vs. top tier opponents but rather the likes of Baldomir, Gatti, etc. Like I postedearlier, his talent/ability is taken for granted and I am guility of that but to say he is over his head is ridiculous. He is over his head when he placeshimself amongst the all time greats but that isnt because of talent, more to due with resume. If his resume consisted of the fights he has not taken, combinedwith his ability, he would be up there with the all time greats. He is that good.

its stupid and I told you it was stupid. now where is it you offended me.

Like I posted earlier, his talent/ability is taken for granted and I am guility of that but to say he is over his head is ridiculous. He is over his head when he places himself amongst the all time greats but that isnt because of talent, more to due with resume. If his resume consisted of the fights he has not taken, combined with his ability, he would be up there with the all time greats. He is that good.

WORD

Originally Posted by DubA169

I've been waiting for Papa John's for like an hour man, I need something to occupy myself with
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

lol thats what Im sayin.
Pro take ya happy %#% down to Hillside and Franny Lew and get a pie from Gabbys.
You'll be straight

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't feel like leaving the house, no pizza around me delivers orI don't have their #'s.

what neighborhood you live in ? i only order "fake" type pizza when im high at like 3 in the am and places are closed.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

To guys sayin that he's one dimensional - did you watch Cotto v. Pac? Just wondering.... He did something there that I have never seen him do... small things but def did something different a bit.

theres a reason we applauded his chin sir , its cause cotto put a titty in his ear , the dude is a easy target and a ease target for cotto is a easy target formayweather

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

lol thats what Im sayin.
Pro take ya happy %#% down to Hillside and Franny Lew and get a pie from Gabbys.
You'll be straight

Son I'm home today not planning on moving. I didn't even want to walk to to Steinway to get pizza hell makes you think I'm going down there. If Iwanted to do that I'd be in class right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Mayweather will run and dance for 12 rounds if he fought Pacman. Probably will end up a split decision and rematch will be ensured to garner more PPV $$$. Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW All the Floyd stans laughing at this. My boy Floyd has you guys fooled with the undefeated (word to Calzaghe) and championship belts talk. It is a KNOWNFACT in the boxing community this has been ducking the best. Floyd has all the tools in the world but the difference with him and Pac is that Pac actuallyshows you hes the best, but with Floyd he wont fight the best, he leaves it all to speculation. Its not like Pac is winning by decision, he's destroyingthese guys, something 2 years ago no one would of beleived.
Pacman is top 15 ATG, he doesnt need PBF to cement that.

With that being said, they need to get this fight done. If PBF wins, he should get all the credit, if Pac wins pshhh a lot of forums will explode
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Are you referring to Floyd Jr.? If so I feel this couldnt be further from the truth. His ability is 2nd to none in today's sport. The beef people have with him is that he doesnt use this otherworldly ability vs. top tier opponents but rather the likes of Baldomir, Gatti, etc. Like I posted earlier, his talent/ability is taken for granted and I am guility of that but to say he is over his head is ridiculous. He is over his head when he places himself amongst the all time greats but that isnt because of talent, more to due with resume. If his resume consisted of the fights he has not taken, combined with his ability, he would be up there with the all time greats. He is that good.

Didnt read that b4 i posted but this is what im trying 2 say

What? are you kidding me
laugh.gif

PBF has a spotless record he has beaten the hell out of anyone put in front of him this guy may go down as the smartest fighter of all time and the bestdefender of ALL TIME.

if Manny does not pick up this fight hes a flash in the pants he got hot had some fights against ok opponents and some big fights against aging fighters who bythe way have already been demolished by PBF.

your gona say Cotto is it for Manny that his claim to fame? Cotto wouldnt last against PBF and you damn well know that.

Who gave Manny a run for his money? Marquez a fight that was a draw and one some think Manny lost and he didnt stand a chance against PBF. one of the mostlopsided fights i and most have ever seen.

its one thing to hate on PBF but i hate when people say he hasnt been the best and wont go down as the best how can you deminish what this guy had done? itsone thing to be a hater and its another to say you think Manny can hang but that is yet to be proven all signs lead to PBF winning this fight tell me somethingthat doesnt!

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

And PBF' legacy is not? I swear u pacquiao fans kill me y'all be makin him seem like Jesus in the flesh who could do no wrong. If they fight and he loses heis legacy ain't cemented into nothing it would add another L to his record and everybody who ain't Filipino gonnna jump off the manny bandwagon.
He has ducked the top fighters at his division for some time now while Manny has been fighting those put in front of him, albeit weaker fighters in their division. His legacy of winning 7 titles in 7 divisions is not going to be hurt in any way, shape or form if he loses to PBF.

Watch right after PBF beats him he everybody else starts to beat him. I'm not saying manny is weak or nothing like that but let's be honest manny is pretty one dimensional and when the other fighters see PBF whoop on him and show his weaknessess everyone else will also. And y'all talking like the same fighters Pacquiao fought PBF can't beat and be a 7 time champ if he wanted honestly y'all know he could if he didn't care about money and all that he could do what pacquiao did matter of fact mayweather should just neat pacquiao 7 times in 7 different weight classes and take all his belts.
yep

this guy may go down as the smartest fighter of all time

... smartest fighter as in select the best fights. yea you're right
and the best defender of ALL TIME.

U ever heard of Willie Pep ?
U ever heard of Pernell Whitaker?

flash in the pants
... o word.
nerd.gif
tired.gif

one thing to hate on PBF but i hate when people say he hasnt been the best and wont go down as the best how can you deminish what this guy had done? its one thing to be a hater and its another to say you think Manny can hang but that is yet to be proven all signs lead to PBF winning this fight tell me something that doesnt!

laugh.gif
yo man, for real. what are you talkin about?

go down as the best

indifferent.gif
PBF go down as the best ?get the %+@! outta here

I dont wanna deminish what your talkin about tho so Imma leave u to your illegible, irrational rant.

Back
Top Bottom