* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

This album is exactly like Vol. 1...some gems but it has its fair share of trash.

BTW, that new Rhapsody ad with Hov is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I can already tell this album isnt gonna be like AG where u had overwhelmingly positive reception, it gonna be like BP2 where u got alot of people liking itbut then some fans having genuine qualms, thinkin its average.

Off first listen its solid. nothing great and nothing below average about what i expect from Jay at this point of his career.... Standout tracks for me EmpireState Of Mind, A Star Is Born, Thank You & Real As It Gets. Jay said it best on that On To The Next One track... you want RD Jay buy his old album, btw Ican see that track doing damage in the club.

a couple tracks will stay on the ipod, the rest...enh.

like i've said before, he shoulda stopped at The Blueprint..

Yo somebody let me know what those Rhapsody bonus tracks are.

I was just in another thread looking at the Bink vid for the beats he had for Ol Man Jigga when he played it for Joey and Royce
smh.gif
Crazy how some of thesebeats he passed up.

Crazy

Figured that gifs would be the typical response for that comment. Original.

Outside of the Ne-Yo joint I can listen to Loso's Way without skipping any tracks...can't say the same about BP3.

Too many hits and misses on this one, where Fab keeps it solid for the most part throughout the entire cd.

Back
Top Bottom