* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

man, im really surprised with all the dislike. i refrain from using the word 'hate' because that seems to get people rowled up. but anyway, i feel likethis is some good music right here. his beat selection is nice and his flow is top tier. i love this joint right here.

This whole album is full of "I'm the best, look at all the trends I've set, what have you done to criticize me?!? Blah Blah Blah.."

Pass.

His flow has fallen off tremendously since BP2 also.

Originally Posted by D723

The album is straight but his flow has fallen off so much compared to Blueprint 2, and he's not really saying much of anything here. I'm disappointed but I knew this was coming.

2/5

What do you want him to rap about?

"Star is born"
pimp.gif

if losos way is better than BP3.......

this means Raekwon will be my favorite album of the year and Camron will have my favorite mixtape of the year

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this means Raekwon will be my favorite album of the year and Camron will have my favorite mixtape of the year
No worries. Losos Way is NOT better than BP3.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Al Audi

No worries. Losos Way is NOT better than BP3.

Well that's a subjective statement to begin with, so there really is no way you can say one is better than the other. But what is Jay sayingdifferently than Fab on this album? Seriously.

The highlights of this all come from the musical aspects of it and the features.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

roll.gif
@ People this morning thinking it is the greatest thing since the condom, then people this evening think it sucks

Good ole NT

sick.gif

album is that bad eh?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Trying to stay strong and not listen before it comes out..
mad.gif

Why? I never understood this. I promise it wont sound any different. There's no time released content or anything like that on the album. I always listen to new stuff whenever I get my hands on it. I'll hear it before I buy it anyway.

I think this cuts back on the amount of albums that come out that have one or two good tracks on it, and the rest are garbage. Because they knoe people are listening before they buy.
I am sure it sounds the same and it is identical. It is almost a tradition for me to go out in the morning to a Target or Best Buy and buy the CDon release date and bumping it in the car on my way home.
embarassed.gif
Beendoing it since high school. But that is the only reason I don't listen to it.

I think Loso's way and BP3 is a good comparison. Both have their faults (wack Timbo tracks vs one third of the album with R&B features) but I guess itsa matter of preference. But I enjoy both cd's a ton, both Jay and Fab are spittin heat. Anyone who fails to realize Jay-Z makes an effort to grow as anartist instead of trying to duplicate the same thing over and over really must not be paying attention to the lyrics. He's on his grown man %$## now getover it.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Does anyone remember a few months back when Kanye came out and said while he was on vacation he made a beat that he believes is the best beat ever in rap? What beat was it? Didn't he say it was going to be on BP3?

(I haven't listened to BP3 yet.....I'm a huge Jay fan and I have a feeling I'm going to be let down.)
yea i brought this up a few days ago......but i thought about like its kanye he thinks EVERYTHING hes done is the greatest of all time....so istop wondering about it

Back
Top Bottom