* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Alicia murked out...
True story
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Listening to it right now, as I said before, if Jay would of replaced off-that, hate, reminder, with history, bk go hard, and bk anthem, def would of been a classic/solid album, there are about 4-6 songs that are holding this album back, I know I can't be the only one who feels this way
I actually agree with this statement. I could do without BK Anthhem but the album is solid 4/5 IMO. But I am not fond of two of those threesongs either I actually like Off That I am also not crazy about Venus vs Mars. I love the wordplay but the beat is not doing it for me. Jay could have cutthis album short about three songs and its easily a 4.5/5.

How Bink isn't on BP3 is what gets me is what I meant to say
smh.gif

1st vid 3:00
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

2nd vid 4:17
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
@ how sick this beat is
2nd vid 6:15
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is this camel in the face looking ##$*! thinking?
indifferent.gif
Shhh isbannanas and the thing with me is just cuz Jay is Jay he could have any of these beats and Bink would've just said eff you Joey and Royce. Shhh isridiculous.

Hopefully Royce got them on his album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Alicia murked out...
man I aint even trying to hype that Empire State track but that instantly went into my top 20 Jay songs that easy.

My favorite song is Young Forever. Something different just like Beach Chair
yeah thats the exact vibe I got from that track... Jay actually does alternative type tracks pretty good surprisingly.

I guess I'll be the first to say Loso's Way > BP3
I honestly cant give an opinion on that assessment, simply because i was so disgusted at how average the first 6 tracks of Fabs album was I turnedthat sh-- off. I still have yet to listen to the rest of the album and Fab is one of my fav rappers.

well it does have a bp feel to it ... just like bp1, jay was outshined on probably the best song of the cd by someone else ... best verse on the cd belongs tosomeone else

Does anyone remember a few months back when Kanye came out and said while he was on vacation he made a beat that he believes is the best beat ever in rap? Whatbeat was it? Didn't he say it was going to be on BP3?

(I haven't listened to BP3 yet.....I'm a huge Jay fan and I have a feeling I'm going to be let down.)

The album is straight but his flow has fallen off so much compared to Blueprint 2, and he's not really saying much of anything here. I'm disappointedbut I knew this was coming.

2/5

Back
Top Bottom