**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Been Gone For A Minute, Forgot My Password...

Toronto ****** Are TAXING For Any Jewellery Like Crazy. 

Been Looking At Chains, Leaning More Towards A Baht Chain Rather Than A Cuban 

Or Something Else. 

Yup. Gold is @ $1100 US per oz. which is around $1500 CAD. The Canadian dollar is garbage right now.

I buy and sell legal mushrooms

my aunt made about $80k in a 3 month season last year

Picking season just started this week:smokin  

weed is legal in oregon

we have about  250  stores here and they always need product

I buy wholesale for the low and flip to the stores

What??

Been Gone For A Minute, Forgot My Password...

Toronto ****** Are TAXING For Any Jewellery Like Crazy. 

Been Looking At Chains, Leaning More Towards A Baht Chain Rather Than A Cuban 

Or Something Else. 
they sleeping on the name id braclets i got one around dat weight but dat look even more heavy den mine minus the diamonds i dont do diamonds but my joint is 240 grams and that one solitaire diamond looks
nthat.gif

People in here with thick Cuban links..... Do ya'll wear your chains everywhere?

Nope, I don't have a death wish. This is a topic that has come up before and it ain't about being tough, its about being smart. And on the topic of carrying, if I think I need to carry, maybe I am in a place I should not be or doing something I should not be doing.

Nope, I don't have a death wish. This is a topic that has come up before and it ain't about being tough, its about being smart. And on the topic of carrying, if I think I need to carry, maybe I am in a place I should not be or doing something I should not be doing.

Yeah I'm with you. I wanna get a 8-9mm but can't think of a place to wear it.

I was down in south beach a few weeks ago and even older people rock larger cubans in the open

Seen an older white lady who had an 8mm-ish cuban choker.... made me feel kind of like a scrub

I was down in south beach a few weeks ago and even older people rock larger cubans in the open

Seen an older white lady who had an 8mm-ish cuban choker.... made me feel kind of like a scrub

Yea, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable wearing it on South Beach, but I wouldn't walk around Hieleah wearing one.

Everyone in South Beach got their chains on. That's the place to go to stunt cuz a lot of people there are doing it.

looks clean

even at that price though its kinda a lot of money for what youre getting in return/what you would get if you tried to resell it

looks clean

even at that price though its kinda a lot of money for what youre getting in return/what you would get if you tried to resell it

$2k less then if I were to get it from if&co directly. Any other suggestions for places to get Jesus pieces?

The piece is nice. I mean it's up to you it's a fair price for an iced out piece. I'm not a fan of the mold, but for that price you can't go wrong. Have you tried @iceboxjewelry they have the "Jacob" mold and prices are awesome Whatever you decide post pics up

Back
Top Bottom