**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

thats why he's on love and hip hop.... 

as a rapper you should always secure your $... before buying houses, chains, and cars, invest in something that you can live off when you retire. I hope he still has those millions of $ in jewels to get back on his feet. 

Wait he signed up for love and hip hop NY now? I knew his baby momma he threw out the car was on there for like 2 seasons but I didnt know he signed up. Yeah Cam and Jim were right there to learn off and I guess he thought he aint need to

whole lot of pocket watching........

Some of the same people going hard for mossanite like they are sponsored.  LMAO.

N.o.r.e. was on rap radar and said vh1 came at him to do couples therapy.  He said it was offfered $75,000 and went as high as $150,000.

juelz-santana-and-jim-jones-of-the-group-the-diplomats-attend-the-picture-id468298044

Man of da hour..

Funny all this Juelz talk... He's actually featured on Cam's new song I heard on the radio today :lol:

First time I've heard him in years

Last edited:
Not at all.  Stop gossiping and post your collection instead of questioning how and why someone else has it.  

I'm just here to participate in jewelry and whatever entertainment talk comes with it :lol:. You take yourself too seriously on a message board but hopefully one day I can get my $ up to your level in the near future and get rid of my old ensemble

Yea homie came in way to serious, especially in this thread where the means are discussed all the time :lol:

Not at all.  Stop gossiping and post your collection instead of questioning how and why someone else has it.  

im sorry, it was my fault.

i just copped some last night, it be like that sometimes when youre a broke boy such as myself. im not a hater to anyone, i got big dreams.

big dipset fan also, day 1 fan matta fact

Last edited:
false
Yea homie came in way to serious, especially in this thread where the means are discussed all the time :lol:

yeah man :lol:. like we all talk gold, diamonds, moiss, entertainment, clown around or whatever and people get deals done in here. its always love

ninjahood ninjahood I aint been to the district in awhile and I will be in two weeks. A lot of those small shops in the cut move around a lot over the years.Any new ones to check out for good work?

false

yeah man :lol:. like we all talk gold, diamonds, moiss, entertainment, clown around or whatever and people get deals done in here. its always love

ninjahood ninjahood I aint been to the district in awhile and I will be in two weeks. A lot of those small shops in the cut move around a lot over the years.Any new ones to check out for good work?

Other than MR flawless, aviannes, and David Bling etc. its all da same...da lowkey cool spots is da joints on Fordham, Chinatown...

Cabased that rope chain twisting tip is the truth. Did you figure that out yourself or a jeweler show you? I should have been able to figure that out myself but never did. Got a whole new lease on life that rope is looking brand new
Good to hear man. Ya i used to have a rope chain and was just messing with it one day. Makes it look way better. 

I'm just here to participate in jewelry and whatever entertainment talk comes with it
laugh.gif
. You take yourself too seriously on a message board but hopefully one day I can get my $ up to your level in the near future and get rid of my old ensemble
Not at all.  Gilrs be gossiping about whether or not someone can really afford something they have on the purse forums.  Pocket watching is gay.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom