**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The Nas ring appeared to be invisibly set, if I recall correctly--almost no metal showing at all. BigL's is prong set, but still
eek.gif

the ring was nas inspired big l used round cuts while nas ring has emerald cuts I believe

Is that the only pic of the nas ring btw..

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

alexisyfidonaldito1.jpg

ROSS and Marshalls stock just shot up .05%

i swear to god in heaven i just said out loud "marshalls will never go out of business" thats about 100 dollars worth of clothes and 1000 dollars worth of jewelry on all 3 together. i wonder how much P they got off that. thats a hell of a bargain!
they may dress like clowns, but da chains is official tissue, thats Alexis y fido, reggaeton stars.

cant even front on my hispanics

they be official with they jewelry an im not talkin about the omars an daddy yankees.

a lot of _ be frontin with chains though

Virgil something forgot, also helped with the design of the Air Yeezy's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they may dress like clowns, but da chains is official tissue, thats Alexis y fido, reggaeton stars.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
los pitbulls,
been on stage with them before in Elizabeth, my boys know them
pimp.gif

BigL, ring is beautiful

^^^ I rock mine on a Franco, Its a white Jesus piece and I think Cubans only look good In yellow gold IMO, I dint like white cubans. Yellow Cubans are the !*$#

Back
Top Bottom