**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

sqppp1.jpg

3be15a7bfd9776c3686baa5c860565590a5a031.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Kingtre

man i cant F with jay anymore.
he shoulda had a smile on his face.
he seemin to forget he was doin that same kinda hustlin +#@+ when he was that age.
i hate cats like that. actin like hustlin is beneath them when they hustled their way to the top.
some cats on here like that too lol.
is that what happens when all hustlers turn 40?
all that from like 2 pix?

again i seriously doubt he just snubbed dude- esp with cams around and all that....for all we know he was in the middle of a sentence-

" nah i'm good with the candy but here's a stack, keep doing your thing"
QFT.
How you just gonna assume all that from a couple of pics?  Sheesh.

ummm can i have an apology guys?

no %##$, but ive seen alot of jayz so i know all his facial expressions. i watched streets is watching 700 times.
thats his "eww get away from me face" not his "what up bleek?" face that he gives people he likes but not really.
but like my man said it will go over all ya'll heads.
i'll leave it at that.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

LOL.
Ya'll love to crack on LAX.

Anyways...

6yjcsg.jpg
 "New %+@! new %+@!"

2m2ffwl.jpg

a45ybk.jpg

Thanks for lunch Mo & Zahir...

Always Phil. Next time you come down to Atlanta we'll try to do lunch then too. If you ever want to leave that chain at the shop, please do :-D ...we'll make tons of sales off that one. All the ball players and ballers were goin' nuts over that one. As far as the length goes, that is perfect. Other than my earrings, I don't wear jewelry, but if I did get a diamond chain, it would definitely be 26" too. 

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

he seemin to forget he was doin that same kinda hustlin +#@+ when he was that age.
i hate cats like that. actin like hustlin is beneath them when they hustled their way to the top.

again i seriously doubt he just snubbed dude- esp with cams around and all that....for all we know he was in the middle of a sentence-

QFT.

no %##$, but ive seen alot of jayz so i know all his facial expressions. i watched streets is watching 700 times.
thats his "eww get away from me face" not his "what up bleek?" face that he gives people he likes but not really.
i'll leave it at that.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
first at the apology and
laugh.gif
2nd at the "going over heads"

my statement is quoted and all i did was give another side to it...you assumed one thing from 2 pix i assumed another...i didnt launch into a tirade and delete all my jay music - but now that i saw the video i will
laugh.gif

and damn you a jayz facial expression expert?!  thats wassup
pimp.gif

QFT.

i'll leave it at that.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
first at the apology and
laugh.gif

my statement is quoted and all i did was give another side to it...you assumed one thing from 2 pix i assumed another...i didnt launch into a tirade and delete all my jay music - but now that i saw the video i will
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

QFT.

i'll leave it at that.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
first at the apology and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

hov is the king of the most horrible facial expressions. i mean we see the dude 20 times a day like any rapper. him even more so. he on tv right now lol.
he gives anybody not B, the gas face x ice x all in my x george foreman grill.
thats why when i seen the picture i was like "damn G. you cant help ya boy out? thats that Amil face"

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

LOL.

Anyways...

6yjcsg.jpg
 "New %+@! new %+@!"

2m2ffwl.jpg

a45ybk.jpg

Always Phil. Next time you come down to Atlanta we'll try to do lunch then too. If you ever want to leave that chain at the shop, please do :-D ...we'll make tons of sales off that one. All the ball players and ballers were goin' nuts over that one. As far as the length goes, that is perfect. Other than my earrings, I don't wear jewelry, but if I did get a diamond chain, it would definitely be 26" too. 

I meant to ask you for this earlier, but can you post a pic of your wife's engagement ring (I hope that's not too personal of a request).

Maybe just some other engagement rings? I think you know the price range.

I guess I could've texted you, but I know dudes here would like to see the pics too.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

LOL.

Anyways...

6yjcsg.jpg
 "New %+@! new %+@!"

2m2ffwl.jpg

a45ybk.jpg

I meant to ask you for this earlier, but can you post a pic of your wife's engagement ring (I hope that's not too personal of a request).

Maybe just some other engagement rings? I think you know the price range.

I guess I could've texted you, but I know dudes here would like to see the pics too.
laugh.gif
post your moms (i think?) band also ....joint is
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

ye that breitling is sickkkk dont mind that band iced out either.. as long as its not a southern row bracelet...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

was he trying to make them dance?

He didn't try hard enough...
I did always want a Raiders piece though (not done like that though).

On the way soon...

zyg480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom