**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can anyone recommend a jeweler who' *** wit 925 silver ? I'm looking for a silver Jesus piece to match a silver Cuban link im going to cop from leon jewelers ebay but I'm having a hard time finding a size able piece

Talk to david at daniels, his cuban prices are far better for .925, he was 50-75$ cheaper when i got mine last year.

There isnt really anyone messing with .925, ifco makes the baby sized for way over priced. And you can gamble with lax hemakes full size joints. Ifco wanted 2k for a full diamond eye only smdh

That new black roc piece up there is from rafaello

Do people still call jay a snake? It seems people who were closest to him are still eating. Even Biggs came home and was cool wit jay

Last edited:
You're probably right cause the bail is the same, probably just made its way in his store

Last edited:
Talk to david at daniels, his cuban prices are far better for .925, he was 50-75$ cheaper when i got mine last year.

There isnt really anyone messing with .925, ifco makes the baby sized for way over priced. And you can gamble with lax hemakes full size joints. Ifco wanted 2k for a full diamond eye only smdh
I found a guy in eBay "hugochain" and he has a 10mm 28inch 165 grams for $385 that's the cheapest i have found so far. Trying to figure out if a 2x1 inch Jesus piece would look right or would a 4x2 inch Jesus piece look to big. Appreciate the help breh

I found a guy in eBay "hugochain" and he has a 10mm 28inch 165 grams for $385 that's the cheapest i have found so far. Trying to figure out if a 2x1 inch Jesus piece would look right or would a 4x2 inch Jesus piece look to big. Appreciate the help breh

I was trying to get them to do mine, but he went ghost on the messages.

And ya 3.5-4 is good for 10mm

That new black roc piece up there is from rafaello

Do people still call jay a snake? It seems people who were closest to him are still eating. Even Biggs came home and was cool wit jay

Listening to different podcasts with young guru and bleek, they was saying jay was cool with everybody. But then again who knows. The only person is dame. I know freeway is gonna be on a podcast soon so we'll see.

Last edited:
I can't seem to find a silver Jesus piece with some sort of real diamonds in it. The one I found from Leon jewelry is full of cz stones and dude wants $450 for that. Can anyone recommend some good sites and or jewelerz for silver pendants? This ish is bugging me cuz I have no legit jewelers around me.

I can't seem to find a silver Jesus piece with some sort of real diamonds in it. The one I found from Leon jewelry is full of cz stones and dude wants $450 for that. Can anyone recommend some good sites and or jewelerz for silver pendants? This ish is bugging me cuz I have no legit jewelers around me.

Nobody is putting 2-3ct of diamonds on a silver Jesus piece.

Since everyone's in a Rocafella mood, here's a interesting factoid.

Memphis Bleek was daFirst rapper to have that now iconic Roc piece.

damon-dash-jayz-and-sean-puffy-combs-during-jayz-the-dynasty-record-picture-id104596681

I remember watching MTV & they had a roller rink release party for Jay-Z's Dynasty album

They interviewed bleek cuz his understanding was gonna drop real soon too..his joint was flashing crazy. Its not even on a Cuban, it was on those eccentric links that were all da rage in da late 90's-early 00's

He might as well flush that stack down da john, or use it on hookers.. :lol:

Oh wow, I was wrong, someone was crazy enough to put 5 ct of diamonds on a silver Jesus piece.

You gonna spend over $1000 on a silver chain and pendant?

I don't necessarily need 3-4 ct hell 1ct would suit me fine. And about a stack is what I'm looking to spend a lil more if needed. I've always worn silver chains since a youngn and I can't afford a gold 10mm Miami Cuban link setup. Silver is straight price wise plus I like it. Just wanted to find a piece that doesn't have cz stones in it that's all. I'd buy one without stones too

I don't necessarily need 3-4 ct hell 1ct would suit me fine. And about a stack is what I'm looking to spend a lil more if needed. I've always worn silver chains since a youngn and I can't afford a gold 10mm Miami Cuban link setup. Silver is straight price wise plus I like it. Just wanted to find a piece that doesn't have cz stones in it that's all. I'd buy one without stones too

right there with you!!

if your in cali, lax does the stoneless for 450, i was gonna get one but he never sent me an invoice so i decided not to deal with him.

You are bugging even thinking about spending over a rack on silver. You do know that you can buy 10 ounces of silver for under $200.

Just to put it in perspective, ninjahood will probably end up spending between $15k-20k for his setup but if he turned around and sold it he would be able to get at least half of what he paid for it, at the minimum.

You turn around and try to sell that $1000-1500, you just spent on silver and you'll get $50

Last edited:
Why wouldn't Daniels or Reys be interested in getting these jesus molds you guys like ? At their prices they would sell tons.

I'm not buying it to sell down the line breh. Like I said I just like silver more than gold, call me broke but that's just me. Just was trying to get some pointers on jewelers from the nt fam that's all. I just don't need 5-15k worth of gold laying around. Not gonna spend that bread but I will spend 1k on a silver setup. Thanks for all the help so far tho

Back
Top Bottom