***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

according to the MMG camp his last mixtape shut the internet down, i see meek doing big numbers
The MMG Camp is probably about as reputable as Ross himself. It's clear as day that they manipulated the numbers on Datpiff, it's clear as day they manipulated the MTV Hottest MC list too. His buzz is completely fabricated/purchased. The only way he's doing numbers is if they buy the albums themselves.

That intros cool though

The MMG Camp is probably about as reputable as Ross himself. It's clear as day that they manipulated the numbers on Datpiff, it's clear as day they manipulated the MTV Hottest MC list too. His buzz is completely fabricated/purchased. The only way he's doing numbers is if they buy the albums themselves.
That intros cool though

People who believe datpiff numbers and worldstar views are ******ed.

That intros cool though

People who believe datpiff numbers and worldstar views are ******ed.
Those numbers arent REAL

^Well, I'm expecting yelling over some decent to good Lex Luger/Southside beats

Not a bunch by himself, but mostly featured. Body Count, Finals, Big Bank, and a couple others.

Jahlil Beats though...ehh....his best beats have been "Tonight", "I'm A Boss" and.......*coughs*

Last edited:
This type of rap album came out directly in the wrong month as far as new ****** go Kendrick just raised the bar up to heaven:smh:

Not that i'm expecting the same content but man after throwing on that LP all this new **** just sounds blah as hell

This type of rap album came out directly in the wrong month as far as new ****** go Kendrick just raised the bar up to heaven:smh:
Not that i'm expecting the same content but man after throwing on that LP all this new **** just sounds blah as hell
Exactly. I **** with Milly heavy but it just feel like you listening to a buncha empty bars after spinning that Kendrick joint.

- Preciate it.

Exactly. I **** with Milly heavy but it just feel like you listening to a buncha empty bars after spinning that Kendrick joint.

- Preciate it.
Funny...thats how I felt after listening to the Kendrick joint. 
laugh.gif

I knew Meek was no Kendrick, but I still had some decent hopes for this album. I've only been able to skim through most of it so far, but i have to say its disappointing.

Dreamchasers 2 went harder than this >D

Before I give this listen, I hope Meek gives his story telling ability more shine.

Last edited:
After My first listen nothing really stood out expect "Tony Story Pt. 2" Meek's a good story teller. Sounds like any other MMG album though. Got to give it a few spins on some headphones.

Back
Top Bottom