The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Jordan being put on blast
laugh.gif

Alex Kennedy: Billy Hunter on Michael Jordan: "I would give him the advice he gave to Abe Pollin. He should take his own advice." now

Alex Kennedy: Billy Hunter on Michael Jordan: "I would give him the advice he gave to Abe Pollin. He should take his own advice." now

I love how most of the teams vote for the bench guy to be their Player rep for this. I think some of these guys have had the most time in front of the camera on this day than they did the whole season.

I love how most of the teams vote for the bench guy to be their Player rep for this. I think some of these guys have had the most time in front of the camera on this day than they did the whole season.

And Billy Hunter just straight insulted Jordan

Reporter:"What would you say to someone like Michael Jordan"

Hunter: "The same thing Jordan told Abe Pollin years ago"

Jordan told Pollin if you can't make a profit, sell the team.

It's about time Hunter said something correctly.  Mike can go @#$% himself if he don't like it.  Shoulda never opened his big mouth.  Quit drafting bums and your team will make a profit Mike. 

It's about time Hunter said something correctly.  Mike can go @#$% himself if he don't like it.  Shoulda never opened his big mouth.  Quit drafting bums and your team will make a profit Mike. 

I agree with you CP.

I think the worse part about Jordan is that people think he would be a Cuban/Buss type owner because he is competitive. Jordan is out for JORDAN. He only cared about losing post playing when money is involved (which is why he was dumb enough to open his mouth).

I agree with you CP.

I think the worse part about Jordan is that people think he would be a Cuban/Buss type owner because he is competitive. Jordan is out for JORDAN. He only cared about losing post playing when money is involved (which is why he was dumb enough to open his mouth).

I think they're holding out for a few system tweaks since they can't get their preferred BRI split.

Particularly the MLE & sign and trades for teams in the luxury tax.

I think they're holding out for a few system tweaks since they can't get their preferred BRI split.

Particularly the MLE & sign and trades for teams in the luxury tax.

Back
Top Bottom