The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

DubA169 wrote:
What confrontation.

Simmons alluded to a meeting with KG, Kobe, and Pierce and that one player got so hot they had to bring his owner in to calm him down.  Simmons said you can guess which player it was.  JD made the same guess that I did.  I'm sure you will too.  

Stern a little white guy, right up KG's alley. 
laugh.gif

Sorry Hank. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

"Smart" business folk give out them contracts Statis, while morons sit behind a computer and be like
ohwell.gif
 at them.  Can't blame the players for that, they can only blame themselves.  It's why I don't feel bad for them.  We paid Luke Walton like 40 million over 12 years or however long he has been wasting cap space, I don't feel bad for Buss one bit.  He pays Kobe truck loads of money, where he get those truck loads of money?  From Kobe.  So each owner has to be held accountable for their own issues.  If they smart with their money, do well with their moves, they have no idea what this lockout is even about, but if they dumb @#$%^ (Sarver, Gilbert) they beggin the little fella to help them out, save them from their own idiocy.

DubA169 wrote:
What confrontation.

Simmons alluded to a meeting with KG, Kobe, and Pierce and that one player got so hot they had to bring his owner in to calm him down.  Simmons said you can guess which player it was.  JD made the same guess that I did.  I'm sure you will too.  

Stern a little white guy, right up KG's alley. 
laugh.gif

Sorry Hank. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

"Smart" business folk give out them contracts Statis, while morons sit behind a computer and be like
ohwell.gif
 at them.  Can't blame the players for that, they can only blame themselves.  It's why I don't feel bad for them.  We paid Luke Walton like 40 million over 12 years or however long he has been wasting cap space, I don't feel bad for Buss one bit.  He pays Kobe truck loads of money, where he get those truck loads of money?  From Kobe.  So each owner has to be held accountable for their own issues.  If they smart with their money, do well with their moves, they have no idea what this lockout is even about, but if they dumb @#$%^ (Sarver, Gilbert) they beggin the little fella to help them out, save them from their own idiocy.

owners demands were too high and that needed to change, and most of those demands have been ceded. Players just don't want respinsibility of sharing the BRI

Wait, what...how and when did this happen? 
laugh.gif

owners demands were too high and that needed to change, and most of those demands have been ceded. Players just don't want respinsibility of sharing the BRI

Wait, what...how and when did this happen? 
laugh.gif

I imagine Javale McGee will shut his mouth next time or not be invited to meetings anymore.
laugh.gif

Edit:

That audio
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I imagine Javale McGee will shut his mouth next time or not be invited to meetings anymore.
laugh.gif

Edit:

That audio
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even if it was true, you don't say that stuff in the age of twitter during a negotiation like this.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I nominate him for dumbest man in sports for the year 10-11.

^Peep the link I just posted

There is a sound bite of McGee saying it

Billy Hunter with some strong words for Stern and the owners.

"If someone's pointing a gun at my head, I'm going to point one back at him."

Edit:

@LarryCoon Fisher on McGee: "The person who spent the least amount of time in the room can't make that statement."
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at All Star Mo cheesing.
laugh.gif

I swear I'm rooting for the players but these guys present themselves as clowns time after time.

D-Fish probably wants to give McGee the Scola treatment and then some right about now.
laugh.gif

Look at All Star Mo cheesing.
laugh.gif

I swear I'm rooting for the players but these guys present themselves as clowns time after time.

D-Fish probably wants to give McGee the Scola treatment and then some right about now.
laugh.gif

alanhahn Alan Hahn
David Stern tells Newsday that Stoudemire's comments about Suns owner Robert Sarver pushing for the lockout is "contrary to all fact." #NBA

alanhahn Alan Hahn
David Stern tells Newsday that Stoudemire's comments about Suns owner Robert Sarver pushing for the lockout is "contrary to all fact." #NBA

DubA169 wrote:
jadande J.A. AdandeJaVale McGee on NBPA meeting: "definitely some guys in there saying that they’re ready to fold. But the majority are ready to stand strong"31 seconds agoUnion already starts to crumble SMH.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ some of these players. 
It's one thing, if you have child support/divorce payments. However, if you don't have that, you should have been saving your money for this. It's a shame, the players will probably end up taking a 48 - 50 BRI deal, just because some people wouldn't save their checks.

DubA169 wrote:
jadande J.A. AdandeJaVale McGee on NBPA meeting: "definitely some guys in there saying that they’re ready to fold. But the majority are ready to stand strong"31 seconds agoUnion already starts to crumble SMH.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ some of these players. 
It's one thing, if you have child support/divorce payments. However, if you don't have that, you should have been saving your money for this. It's a shame, the players will probably end up taking a 48 - 50 BRI deal, just because some people wouldn't save their checks.

Back
Top Bottom