The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

:lol: Cam and Mase did Jayson Williams dirty.
Come And Talk 2 Me - It Is What It Is Full Episode - S1 EPISODE 10 [MKiOrC_xmNo - 1270x714 - 3...png
Whats with bro in the back with the AR?

Saying you haven't lost in the first round when healthy is how you end up keeping a flawed team together then losing in the first round at 75% health again.

Back-to-back years of no playoffs and a first round bounce is more what I meant - just obviously worded it poorly.

Injury luck or not, it's back to back potentially brutally bad outcomes.
For sure. It sucks and is frustrating. But the only real alternative I see to keep the Kawhi/PG core in tact is completely blowing things up and going into rebuild mode. I'm not feeling like the later is the better option...yet.

In contrast, during the Paul Pierce years of Lob City, I was ready for that group to get broken up.

I’m still shocked at the breakdown of Nurse and TOR’s relationship, like even separating is fine but Raptors going as far to fire him, wow.

For sure. It sucks and is frustrating. But the only real alternative I see to keep the Kawhi/PG core in tact is completely blowing things up and going into rebuild mode. I'm not feeling like the later is the better option...yet.

In contrast, during the Paul Pierce years of Lob City, I was ready for that group to get broken up.
Gotta blow it up. Paul and Kawhi ain’t been healthy the past 4 seasons. They’re both over 30, it’s not gonna get better unfortunately.

Surprisingly it’s looking like if they do lose, Russ ain’t gonna be the scapegoat.

Saying you haven't lost in the first round when healthy is how you end up keeping a flawed team together then losing in the first round at 75% health again.
Especially in a year when they load managed these guys like crazy and still ended up with injuries. They’re only getting older and the injury risk increases.

OK, for all of you who think the Clippers should blow it up, give me some concrete ideas of what it might look like.

Recently, when players of Kawhi and PG’s caliber have been traded, the team looks to get back a young player who shows all-star potential and a haul of picks.

What teams that might be interested in either PG or Kawhi had that kind of package to offer the Clippers?

Clippers can't blow it up with a new stadium coming. Being competitive is important right now

Similar to the Rams putting all their chips in to win a ring with the new stadium being build.

OK, for all of you who think the Clippers should blow it up, give me some concrete ideas of what it might look like.

Recently, when players of Kawhi and PG’s caliber have been traded, the team looks to get back a young player who shows all-star potential and a haul of picks.

What teams that might be interested in either PG or Kawhi had that kind of package to offer the Clippers?
Knicks are definitely a prime option. Philly potentially as well with Maxey, but they’re tapped out on picks so maybe. Cleveland is a sleeper. Depending on what happens with Denver, they could absolutely use a wing. I don’t think that you’ll struggle to find a haul. Those guys play a premium position in the league.

Doubling down with these guys and giving up more assets to try and add to this group just doesn’t seem smart. What does that look like? Kyrie?

Back
Top Bottom