The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The turn on Luka is in full force :smh:
Nah he's had his doubters since the Trae comparisons happened and that group got bitter

The new wave of critique is actually valid and no reason he couldn't tweak his brand of ball. Last season just wasn't it defense or not

At this point, it’s actually difficult to point to anything about Wemby that say he will be a bust or not live up to expectations. If he is healthy, I think will be one of them ones.

The 25PPG thing is interesting. That is A LOT to expect of any rookie imo. And people are talking about playoffs too?? 20+ points, 8+ rebounds, 2+ blocks would be phenomenal to see IMO but it seems like folks have some loftier expectations for him
Depends how you define what a bust is. Ppl already talking crazy 🤷🏿‍♂️

You can tell he meant it. The league doesn’t respect Kerr. Get him off my squad.

220px-Sawiii.jpg

To be fair to antidope antidope I don't know a single West Indian whose parents didn't bully self-doubt out of them. You gotta believe you can do anything, they won't accept you saying you can't
They were 100% right to. Imagine me out here saying that I can't do something while I sat there and watched them do so much with so much less opportunity and resources. Already fully grown adults with children to raise. Uprooted their own lives for my benefit and I should sit around and squander that. Crazy.

People out here are being wild disrespectful when they don't know anything about me or my background cause I made some offhand comments about some entertainers that they don't even know. Miss me with that BS for real.

I posted this is another NBA thread, 2 and a half years ago, and I still believe it to be true...

@antidope seems like an overall good dude that is well enough informed about things going on in the world

The issue is he never leads with the nuance version or his take, so he will frustrate the hell outta you until you realize he means no harm :lol:

Last edited:

I know I can’t be the only person seeing that Kyrie is going to be a beneficiary of all this Luka slander. Having Luka and Kyrie as your options and saying “Give me number 11” after everything we have seen from Kyrie feels like a hot take :lol:

I hate to go there because I have defended Mark Cuban as a businessman in here but ultimately this whole view of Luka comes down to the team that Mavericks have put around him and some of the decisions they have made. Regardless of how outstanding Luka might play or how he improves his off ball movement, I can’t look at this Mavs roster and take them seriously. It is not as bad as Bron first Cleveland run level but the situations mirror each other IMO.

I know I can’t be the only person seeing that Kyrie is going to be a beneficiary of all this Luka slander. Having Luka and Kyrie as your options and saying “Give me number 11” after everything we have seen from Kyrie feels like a hot take :lol:

I hate to go there because I have defended Mark Cuban as a businessman in here but ultimately this whole view of Luka comes down to the team that Mavericks have put around him and some of the decisions they have made. Regardless of how outstanding Luka might play or how he improves his off ball movement, I can’t look at this Mavs roster and take them seriously. It is not as bad as Bron first Cleveland run level but the situations mirror each other IMO.
Nope no no no

Cleveland gave LeBron way way way way less

Not even a debate

Back
Top Bottom