The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I know I can’t be the only person seeing that Kyrie is going to be a beneficiary of all this Luka slander. Having Luka and Kyrie as your options and saying “Give me number 11” after everything we have seen from Kyrie feels like a hot take :lol:

I hate to go there because I have defended Mark Cuban as a businessman in here but ultimately this whole view of Luka comes down to the team that Mavericks have put around him and some of the decisions they have made. Regardless of how outstanding Luka might play or how he improves his off ball movement, I can’t look at this Mavs roster and take them seriously. It is not as bad as Bron first Cleveland run level but the situations mirror each other IMO.
Na those cleveland teams were way better with arguably less talent. They played actual team basketball and had an identity as a strong defensive and rebounding team. Dallas identity these past few years has been shoot threes and give it to Luka, and dont retain stars.

Na those cleveland teams were way better with arguably less talent. They played actual team basketball and had an identity as a strong defensive and rebounding team. Dallas identity these past few years has been shoot threes and give it to Luka, and dont retain stars.
That I could agree with. The Cleveland teams had much better cohesiveness

Talent wise- Luka has had Porzingis, Brunson and now Irving

Closest thing LeBron had to that was Mo Williams (speaking on LeBron's first 7 years in Cleveland)

That I could agree with. The Cleveland teams had much better cohesiveness

Talent wise- Luka has had Porzingis, Brunson and now Irving

Closest thing LeBron had to that was Mo Williams (speaking on LeBron's first 7 years in Cleveland)

clyde the glide clyde the glide said what I was trying to much more articulately :lol: Luka has had better “talent” but the organization has fumbled it all - KP experiment didn’t work out, fumbled the JB situation and I’m not sure JB even becomes close to what we see now next to Luka and Kyrie is a HOFer but he is definitely older and I’m not sure how much a player like him affects winning specifically next to Luka and with the other pieces they have.

Never been a talent problem with KAT

Exactly. KAT & Wiseman. KAT is successful and one of the best in the game. Wiseman has a ways to go but neither of those dudes have an intimidating “you’re going to have to deal with me” mindset. Boys soft

We’ve been trying to tell you Dua Lipa her HER for a while now.

She is THE certified hitmaker.
Wait until she hops on a daringer beat with Conway and 38 spesh

IMG_0792.png

Back
Top Bottom