The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

dont give a damn what superficial *** espn has to say. fox news of sports coverage

this is how espn views the knicks

GFMp9YkWgAA_C3I.jpg

Last edited:
We have data. Players are absolutely running more than ever now.

Even just ten years ago in the 2013-14 season, Parsons led the league in distance traveled. Maxey, Bridges, & Rozier have already passed him in January.

1706729065297.png
1706729098901.png

The slowest-paced team in the league this season (Bulls) plays at a faster pace than the Nash/D'Antoni 7SOL Suns.
4lk6zf6qdrr11.jpg

This is peak ole head talk

Time to go shopping for a pair of leather sandals for when it is grilling season. Them briskets at Costco finna be calling your name.

My mindset/outlook on certain things is old head. I'm bout to be 36, I was outside at a different time. :lol:

I'll take that and outwork folks in gym with all my hair still intact. :pimp:

Man I be thinking my bald spot is "not that bad, it's just a bit light and I'm 6 feet so nobody can see it anyways," but Wal mart has that 4000K camera by self checkout where you can see yourself from above and man I could see pores on my head. It's time to call it
When Father Time start putting a beating on my corners, I was in denial for a while. Still going to the barber asking for low fades.

At my last visit my barber saw enough and had to tell me it was over for my own good. We were up in the shop like....

giphy.webp

Draymond talking about Kawhi only played 51 games when he won DPOY, when he played 64 & 72 :lol:

IMG_5011.jpeg

I feel like 65 games is a solid threshold for season awards etc. “Injuries are part of the game”…..is what we’ve all been told/know to be a reality. Guys rush back from injuries for varying reasons at times. If it’s even to win games or be a part of a championship team etc.

It’s on the player and the staff to prioritize their health first. I’m sorry, but it’s dudes out here hooping and being available every night. Give it to them

Yea my corner and vertical bars been on the ********, it's not even a 90 degree no more, it's an obtuse angle but my guy fixes it by making the front a millimeter wider on both sides so he can go straight down. I'm just trying to give Turkey a few more years to perfect the technology then I'm back anyways

Draymond talking about Kawhi only played 51 games when he won DPOY, when he played 64 & 72 :lol:

IMG_5011.jpeg

I feel like 65 games is a solid threshold for season awards etc. “Injuries are part of the game”…..is what we’ve all been told/know to be a reality. Guys rush back from injuries for varying reasons at times. If it’s even to win games or be a part of a championship team etc.

It’s on the player and the staff to prioritize their health first. I’m sorry, but it’s dudes out here hooping and being available every night. Give it to them

draymond always podcasting about something stupid when he has no content to talk about.

@pch is wildin lmfao

Wasn’t luka like 21 and in his third season

I don’t think it’s about getting a pass at that point

I mean he did what he did against utah and Phoenix the next season

I mean if you want to skewer him at this point in his career it’s fair game

Luka got his fair share of slander for missing last year. Some folks in here were already trying to give him a pass for possibly not making it this season and I said no sir, no excuses this time around

We have data. Players are absolutely running more than ever now.

Even just ten years ago in the 2013-14 season, Parsons led the league in distance traveled. Maxey, Bridges, & Rozier have already passed him in January.

1706729065297.png
1706729098901.png
ADVERTISEMENT​
1706735187899.png

So the 70's and 80's had better athletes with more endurance?

Back
Top Bottom