The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

From 2019-21 Kawhi was playing 60 or less games. :lol:

What was his legit injury that first Clippers year?

His ACL was 21-22. That's 2 years ago now.

He had the ACL and re-aggravated his quad injury. He’s been equally as available as Joell Embiid. The most Embiid has played is 68, the least he’s played is 33 games.

The most Kawhi has played is 72, and his lowest amount is 52.

IMG_4042.jpeg

Gil tryna be the athlete version of Skip. I watch some clips of his show and it's decent for maybe 5 mins then him Rashard McCants start going in circles giving these wild examples.

I saw a YT short of him talkin about how now its half fan half media or whatever that votes for AS starters when in the past it was all fan voting, he talking about how now they trying to preserve history and changing how voting is will change his history.

Im like yo what is bro even trying to say. :lol: And everyone in the video was agreeing like “mhmm” “yep”. Man what. :lol:

I can only remember load mgmt taking place in the NBA pre TNT Spurs/Heat game (2012-2013) when players have locked up their playoff seeds, the team would either play their stars less minutes or rest them all together.

And if a team decided to tank it the last few games, it was more subtle than outright blatant.

NBA Countdown panel discussing shutting down Embiid during the regular season to get ready for the playoffs summarizes the pickle the NBA is in. :lol:

Dame already talking about his eventual Portland return, damn we ain’t even at the trade deadline of Season 1 in Milwaukee :lol:

Back
Top Bottom