The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

63ECF638-E56E-4E9E-852F-35D7D733A107.jpeg
Shaq would still choose Rust over Donovan. :rofl:

Basketball gods pls

1677821796985.jpeg

Need that maximum playoff ****ery off rip.

@elpablo21
This will be one of the more entertaining playoffs in recent memory.

We’re gonna get another classic play-in tournament because one of the Suns, Warriors, Mavs, Clippers, Pelicans, & Lakers are getting eliminated.

Then the top 3 are pretty much locked - Denver, Memphis, & SAC. 2 of them might get eliminated in the first round

I was the first to predict the severeness that Russ would ruin the Clippers, I once again destroyed their season, 4 years in a row now I have exactly predicted their demise and exactly how it would happen.

You can give them every #1 pick for the next 25 years, every top star, every top tier coach, an owner with the most money.... it does not matter...something or I will do something to ruin their season.

They are cursed, no matter what they will fail and will always fail.

It is their destiny, role and purpose for existing in the NBA.

They are meant to be the joke, the stepping stone, the example of what not to be.

Every year I have bet the amount of money I lost on other bets on the money line of the elimination game against the Clipps and they never fail to get me my money back for the year.

And this curse was prolly over in 2001, but they did something stupid like trade Darius Miles for Andre Miller essentially ruining their greatest team ever. And that team only won like 37 games.

The truth is the reason why I hate the Clippers is because they broke up the 2001 team. Though I am a Lakers fan, in the world of 2k I am a fan of the team I use best and that Clippers team was it.

The second they traded D Miles I no longer could see him and Q-Rich do their taunt specials and it made me hate the Clippers for ruining my favorite NBA 2K team.

And just like that my perfect lineup of LO at the point, Q-Rich at the 2, D-Miles at the 3, Elton at the 4 and Kandi Man at the 5 was ruined.

And dont say I could of traded him back, I ONLY like to play with current rosters.

All those fantasy teams, All-Star decade teams are trash to me, they are fake, dont exist.

Lamar Odom was great, but he wasnt great enough to make up for what D-Miles brought too. Andre Miller was trash, since I play with players like they do in real life, each time I crossed half court I was forced to immediately start posting and backing up, until I made the first pass to start the offense, I def used Keyon Dooling more because of this.

Eventually I transitioned to using the Knicks, to this day, the Knicks are still my 2k team.

Watching Kang in Ant-Man Quantumania, his hate for the other Kangs, I could relate with my hate for the Clippers, over something so stupid and irresponsible they did. They had gold but ruined it, making deals like children playing GM, then blaming it on poor Elgin Baylor, just because they didnt want to pay D-Miles, eventually they didnt want to pay LO too, and I made it my mission to forever thrust hate on them.

I have succeeded.

I have conquered the Clippers.

I am Promo the Conquerer.

With all these responsibilities and strife I carry on my shoulders...

I am still the greatest Lakers fan in real life on NT.

Last edited:
A few years ago, I did web work for a woman who helped people who were cursed or had bad spirits and she told me, if you took a picture of the thing cursed and inverted the colors like a negative, the curse would reveal itself and I did it just now, this is what happened:

clippers curse.jpg

Not even shocked.

Outside of the Bucks, these New York Knickerbockers are the hottest team headed into March:smile:

8B9AE144-7E98-46B6-881B-838440BFBD4A.jpeg

Tonite they can put more space between ‘em in this head2head v Mia.

🙏this squad doesn’t have many letdowns and is leagues better than the ‘21 bubble 4th seed.

Cavs likely get the win v Detroit tonite but it sure would be nice if they [Pistons] pulled off this shocker.

Breathing down they necks after sitting comfy spot all year & I wonder how they’ll respond down the stretch as well.

Photo finish, incoming.

Back
Top Bottom