The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

334224746_732440865074755_1330539428738703989_n.png

Learned last night to NEVER bet on the Raptors. Especially Van Brick. Man really couldn't get 15 points on 17 shots :sick: |l

Father time

Masses taking Giannis for granted

I'm actually more surprised at the first 15 tbh. An average of ~5 missed games per season over 15 years from a player of Bron's caliber in any era is remarkable.

But the last 5 seasons does make you wonder what he will happen going forward. I hope he doesn't overextend himself trying to win another championship because really that's all he can do to add to his legacy IMO.

The Lakers guarded him exactly like this then turned around and traded for him :lol: wasted one,’possibly two, of the last few seasons of Bron’s career. Then the clippers watch him implode and want to give him 20 minutes anyway :rofl: Complete insanity

Could have just played EG or Mann at the 1 and built from there. I don’t even blame Russ at this point. Y’all keep giving him jobs, what do you expect

My goodness imagine the clips completely miss the playoffs after acquiring Russ. Just those optics and him being blamed for it will put him out of the league next season imo

Back
Top Bottom