The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

I don't know if Russ is top 75 no more. Might have revoke that and give it to Klay.

Damn. That was y’all man’s. Took the top 75 away like TIP did New New :smh:

DD9E939F-4089-4F10-987A-509C74D3EF66.gif

MVP MVP yikes!

We have to stop being disingenuous when saying a team has "X amount of HOFers" when 1 or more of those guys isn't playing at their HOF level anymore. That's on par with the mainstream discourse that y'all hate so much.

Yes, the Clippers have three HOFers in their starting lineup; however, only two are still playing at their HOF level. Russ is a HOFer that is barely playing at rotation player level right now.

We have to stop being disingenuous when saying a team has "X amount of HOFers" when 1 or more of those guys isn't playing at their HOF level anymore. That's on par with the mainstream discourse that y'all hate so much.

Yes, the Clippers have three HOFers in their starting lineup; however, only two are still playing at their HOF level. Russ is a HOFer that is barely playing at rotation player level right now.

Hell nah. That discourse was nasty when the Lakers had Dwight & Melo.

3 hall of famers in the starting lineup for the Clippers. Only other team with 3 Hall of Famers is the defending champion Warriors. No excuses.

The Lakers guarded him exactly like this then turned around and traded for him :lol: wasted one,’possibly two, of the last few seasons of Bron’s career. Then the clippers watch him implode and want to give him 20 minutes anyway :rofl: Complete insanity

I wonder would the Clippers had signed him if it was another team that released him. Having the storyline of "Russ comes back to haunt the Lakers!!" was too good for them to turn down.

It's only one set of people that do this and they do it to try to slander Bron.

"we"

but when THEY did it, it was ok

Hell nah. That discourse was nasty when the Lakers had Dwight & Melo.

3 hall of famers in the starting lineup for the Clippers. Only other team with 3 Hall of Famers is the defending champion Warriors. No excuses.
"we"

but when THEY did it, it was ok
It's only one set of people that do this and they do it to try to slander Bron.

It was nasty then and it is nasty now. It is really low IQ stuff and I expected better from NT NBA, at least on that front.

It was nasty then and it is nasty now. It is really low IQ stuff and I expected better from NT NBA, at least on that front.

I don’t see y’all do this when people slander the lakers.

This is akin to, “Russ is a good guy, he has a family” when he’s on the lakers but when he leaves and sucks on another team it’s open season :smh:

Back
Top Bottom