The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

From undrafted to 54th ranked prospect to now getting drafted in the 1st round.

The game is the game
9zy7x0_th (2).png

No one has an issue with nepotism when white folk do it but when the BLACK MAN does it there's a problem?

While true, dude clearly isn't talented enough for all this talk/attention.

Turning down workouts, I mean if he has it like that because of his father good for him.

I HOPE he proves me wrong.

If I were to rank it:

Concussed Lively > One armed Maxi Kleber > Seemingly healthy Dwight Powell
The Mavs shouldn’t give Maxi as many mins next game cuz you know Minny just gon ignore him at the 3 and have em play 4 vs 5

And if it wasn’t a Closeout game Lively def wouldn’t have been sitting on the bench, yo looked completely out of it

I will say this.

Could be an unpopular opinion but all of this cussing during press conferences (in the name of being "authentic") has stop man.

Say what you need to say and keep your authenticities without all that damn cussing during press conferences.

#Respectabilities.
Video game generation

I will say this.

Could be an unpopular opinion but all of this cussing during press conferences (in the name of being "authentic") has stop man.

Say what you need to say and keep your authenticities without all that damn cussing during press conferences.

#Respectabilities.

Bring back the suits and no more cursing.

#BringbackStern'sNBA

Bring back the suits and no more cursing.

#BringbackStern'sNBA

No suits.

Suits are dumb.

Nobody is stopping anyone FROM wearing a suit if they truly want to though.

But nothing irks me more than these young white boy "reporters" sitting up there giggling in Ant's face every time he says anything remotely funny because I know 4 years down the line when he hasn't won yet, they will refer to this ( "immaturity" ) as one of the reasons why. It's almost like they egg it on.

It's a weird thing man.

NOT a fan of it.

Rudy brings the worst out of everyone
Ehh, it's really just one side that's nasty. I've hardly seen any real "Rudy Gobert" fans out there, just people who point to the fact that his teams look better with him on the court, and numbers back that up.

Some people just have a hard time accepting the fact that being 7'2 is a more valuable basketball skill than having a bag.

Ehh, it's really just one side that's nasty. I've hardly seen any real "Rudy Gobert" fans out there, just people who point to the fact that his teams look better with him on the court, and numbers back that up.

Some people just have a hard time accepting the fact that being 7'2 is a more valuable basketball skill than having a bag.
It’s mostly cuz of his DPOYs…

Which is funny cuz we know NBA fans don’t eem care about defense lol

Maybe they just need to give out all awards after the postseason so everyone can take a deep breath.

I think teague said it best...it's the dpoy and the 200m contract that brings most of the hate. Do we have Utah and Minny fans on here? I don't think even his own team's fan base hate on him like that like tobias :lol:

Maybe they just need to give out all awards after the postseason so everyone can take a deep breath.

They need to give them out right after the last regular season game is played.

If they are in fact regular season awards, whats the point of waiting?

Game 3 he was bad and people not just on NT whipped out the algorithms to say he was decent when indeed he was not. I half watched game 4 and he was better. He made an impact.

Agendas are being pushed on both sides.

They need to give them out right after the last regular season game is played.

If they are in fact regular season awards, whats the point of waiting?
Most of the awards are pretty much decided earlier but the NBA just likes to do their slow rollout for them with all the "finalist" nonsense

That wouldn't change anything of ppl's perceptions of the award though if they literally dropped the day after.

You'd still call Joker a fraud and Rudy a fraud 🤷🏿‍♂️

Most of the awards are pretty much decided earlier but the NBA just likes to do their slow rollout for them with all the "finalist" nonsense

That wouldn't change anything of ppl's perceptions of the award though if they literally dropped the day after.

You'd still call Joker a fraud and Rudy a fraud 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yes but that's just me. I'm not new to this, I'm true to this.

Jokic shouldn't have won MVP this year either. Shaq was right, Luka or Shai was more deserving. These awards are being gamed and manipulated by number crunchers that favor big men.

Back
Top Bottom