The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Yes but that's just me. I'm not new to this, I'm true to this.

Jokic shouldn't have won MVP this year either. Shaq was right, Luka or Shai was more deserving. These awards are being gamed and manipulated by number crunchers that favor big men.
That's why I said after the postseason since ppl keep wanting to include the postseason with these awards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EYE have decided to not comment further on Rudy until he wins another DPOY or is the catalyst again for another league shutdown. Other than that, I’m going to let him do his job.

still not sure why the nba would sell its rights to amazon to stream their games instead of airing on cable...they coulda just gave that deal to TNT no? silver must really dislike the tnt ceo

still not sure why the nba would sell its rights to amazon to stream their games instead of airing on cable...they coulda just gave that deal to TNT no? silver must really dislike the tnt ceo
Are games streamed through Max currently? Think wbd owns that

WBD is competing for a different package with NBC, or at least that's how the NBA saw it. The Amazon package isn't going to be a huge slate of games or exclusives. WBD is now pivoting to bidding for the Amazon package and conceding to NBC because the NBC deal was 2x what they wanted to pay. Per this article 6 days ago this is all WBD's thinking, and the NBA hasn't had any discussions with them.

It ain't like what JJ has said has been unfounded. There are old timers who have consistently taken shots at today's game.

Now bring CP3 back and we’re cooking

burning-down-the-kitchen.gif

Speaking of Kemba, would’ve been cool if he was at least on the very end of the bench for the Mavs this year if they make the Finals, like Spurs T-Mac

Back
Top Bottom