The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

No one has an issue with nepotism when white folk do it but when the BLACK MAN does it there's a problem?

Nobody had a problem when Zaire Wade got a deal with the Salt Lake City Stars…

The point of laying a foundation or creating generational favoritism is exactly what LeBron was supposed to do! That’s how how life goes. Bronny been in the public eye his whole life, damn right he’s supposed to bypass certain dudes :lol:

Ballmer is the NBA version of Jerry Jones

1717018839732.png

Jones is more like Donald Sterling imo

No one has an issue with nepotism when white folk do it but when the BLACK MAN does it there's a problem?
That’s a corny premise. There’s articles hating on people of all races for engaging in nepotism. Turns out it’s not highly praised by anyone outside the family benefitting. Hell, we had a solid decade in this country dunking on Dubya’s nepotism and the rotten people his daddy left him with.

Reactions: OTG

Im glad Baron Davis called out that clown *** puppet JJ. Dude calling Cousy and West plumbers like he wasn't worse than them even with the being a NBA player in the modern era. Like the poster above me said, they were only having second jobs because the sport wasn't as lucrative at the time. JJ should be thanking them for allowing him to get paid millions of dollars to just chuck up 3's. Bros first 4 seasons he was a super bust. Cant even put the ball on the floor against NBA athletes. So disrespectful

Ngl sports in general is becoming a nepo thing. AAU and 7 on 7 are so expensive these days. Every kid has a trainer and that's expensive, if you want your kids to keep up. And kids in the streets these days would rather rap or stream then play outside. They don't wanna be like Mike they wanna be like quando rondo

Damb we got a lot of plumber truthers in here way moar than I thought when these comments first originated

I’m not even mad at the spirit

Ballmer is the NBA version of Jerry Jones. If he likes you, you’re good forever.

Ballmer takes care of his :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

In the money aspect only. Nobody cares about the Clips like they do the Cowboys regardless whether they're good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom