The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Mani Pedis are basic hygiene
Is it?

So when I had hair…definitely getting a crisp line up was necessary. But no men from around my way (or that I know around the same age group) get the treatment.

Is going to the gym mandatory? And if ya going to the gym…is using PEDs or testosterone mando to ensure the body is on point?

I only ask these questions to get perspective?

Since I keep a 0 should I get one of them barber rugs or go to Turkey like Floyd?

Steph’s sis got thack!!

It's mid august, can someone explain why Fultz, Osman, and Lonnie are not signed yet? Also Okoro being a restricted free agent.

It's strange that we might start the season with them not being on a roster yet.

mani pedis are one thing, massages to, I don't do them but I don't judge but mans' aura is extra androgynous to say the least. That suit he had on at the draft wasn't from nobody's men's section, in fact none of this fit was but I'm an old head so I'll digress

1723560709355.png

mani pedis are one thing, massages to, I don't do them but I don't judge but mans' aura is extra androgynous to say the least. That suit he had on at the draft wasn't from nobody's men's section, in fact none of this fit was but I'm an old head so I'll digress

1723560709355.png
Michael Scott wore it better

Back
Top Bottom