The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Cooperate life has gave me a debilitating coffee habit smh. That stuff is definitely a slow kill. On the teeth and the stomach. I intentionally have pulled that from my diet

Cooperate life has gave me a debilitating coffee habit smh. That stuff is definitely a slow kill. On the teeth and the stomach. I intentionally have pulled that from my diet
try one of the mushroom enhanced ones, like EveryDay Dose is the best out, or Alchemist blends; functional mushrooms, a taint of coffee, amino acids, powdered mcts., about 20 cals. Get some stevia with it.

It's mid august, can someone explain why Fultz, Osman, and Lonnie are not signed yet? Also Okoro being a restricted free agent.

It's strange that we might start the season with them not being on a roster yet.
just might be part of the 30 - 60 players that leave the league every year

Kids definitely would benefit from being exposed to both. Don't forget where you came from.
Do kids not still hoop during school breaks?

All through junior high I always tried to get a quick game in during the lunch hour. Is that not a thing anymore?

Do kids not still hoop during school breaks?

All through junior high I always tried to get a quick game in during the lunch hour. Is that not a thing anymore?

Yea they still hoop during recess. But in terms of just linking up organically and playing on outdoor courts, EYE haven't seen teenagers do that in a minute.

IT could be happening in some places but I just don't see IT.

I just think young dudes playing with older dudes in pickup (which could happen inside as well) is just a rice of patches type of thing for basketball development.

Too much organized play for my liking

455248304_891510579678003_111989190738275439_n.jpg

Yea they still hoop during recess. But in terms of just linking up organically and playing on outdoor courts, EYE haven't seen teenagers do that in a minute.

IT could be happening in some places but I just don't see IT.

I just think young dudes playing with older dudes in pickup (which could happen inside as well) is just a rice of patches type of thing for basketball development.

Too much organized play for my liking
Old head energy based on assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom