The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Sunscreen is a must. That's a part of the routine if you're gonna step outside into any kind of sun exposure. On your face and your neck. I don't think that's crazy.

Hold up! You from the islands, and where sun screen? That’s a first I’m hearing of this dawg :lol:. I don’t **** with Sun Screen.

I had to put some SPF30 on, when I was a teen for a lil bit. And that **** stank, and felt like wax on my skin. Never again

Imagine saying this about a 4x champ with a finals MVP and 2 regular season MVPs that changed the scope of basketball forever

And this is why the children are in trouble.

FELON

Strange he didn't have an era in the past couple of 2K games though it was Kobe, Bron and Modern era I believe.

2fa2d327c5434754ba8638db21ffbd91.jpg

Hold up! You from the islands, and where sun screen? That’s a first I’m hearing of this dawg :lol:. I don’t **** with Sun Screen.

I had to put some SPF30 on, when I was a teen for a lil bit. And that **** stank, and felt like wax on my skin. Never again
EYE have been complimented on my sunscreen game by the little league milfs for the past few seasons

step ya game up mane
1723569846149.png

Tony Jones (one of my favorite media members) was having a Twitter war yesterday about Bron-MJ. Made a compelling case for Bron, but at this stage...

You gotta man the sun is aging you crazy among a bunch of other things.

Bron gave Steph the cold shoulder after the gold medal game and now a couple days later here he go.

He's entitled to his opinion like everyone else, but come on now.

I don’t think there’s a gap between the two. It’s different eras. There are thing both do better than the other but discrediting each other ain’t it. Leave that to the old heads

Nah. No discrediting. Two of the greatest players ever. I think Mj really is at just a different level than anybody tho. However you slice it :lol:. The fact that Bron is STILL chasing, is a testament to MJ’s greatness. And Brons longevity.

Strive for greatness. Brons done that. He continues to do that. Mike is just different. Wouldn’t even need to discredit LeBron to show that.

I’m watching 93 MJ right now…..this is not ancient history or nothing :lol:. This is a different type of cat:

Doing my best DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican (This is not taking away from LeBron. This is not taking away from LeBron. This is not taking away from LeBron)

From a hooper standpoint I see why Stephon is coming from, but he’s still seeing the game from a 1v1 perspective only. Like most NY hoopers. When ppl say stuff like that I wonder where they put Magic Johnson at on they GOAT list

What about the Duncan Era?

That’s the crazy thing. Lebron and Magic were like leatherman’s. All purpose freak athletes with great court vision and IQ.

Nah. No discrediting. Two of the greatest players ever. I think Mj really is at just a different level than anybody tho. However you slice it :lol:. The fact that Bron is STILL chasing, is a testament to MJ’s greatness. And Brons longevity.

Strive for greatness. Brons done that. He continues to do that. Mike is just different. Wouldn’t even need to discredit LeBron to show that.

I’m watching 93 MJ right now…..this is not ancient history or nothing :lol:. This is a different type of cat:

Doing my best DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican (This is not taking away from LeBron. This is not taking away from LeBron. This is not taking away from LeBron)

We’ve seen nothing like early 90s MJ.
We’ve seen nothing like 2018 lebron

Can go on with Shaq, Steph, Kobe, KD and others. It’s going to come down to preference and what year you’re born. I’m all for a good argument in good faith but bad faith agents like (redacted) just doing it for engagement

What held Lebron back is that he never got to that MJ level of that one or two dribble and just raise up and pull up in the mid range. MJ had it, KD got it, Kawhi when healthy got it. If his mid range pull up was more refined he would easily be the GOAT. However Bron a better 3 point shooter than Mike. For the old era MJ, but the way ball is played today Brons skillset is pretty perfect.

Bron passed MJ and the only people that think otherwise are old heads stuck in the past.

He had his time. But that’s the thing about the old days. They’re the old days.

20 years from now imma prolly be taking the same argument about Wemby and imma have to deal with it but for now. MJ number 2.

What held Lebron back is that he never got to that MJ level of that one or two dribble and just raise up and pull up in the mid range. MJ had it, KD got it, Kawhi when healthy got it. If his mid range pull up was more refined he would easily be the GOAT. However Bron a better 3 point shooter than Mike. For the old era MJ, but the way ball is played today Brons skillset is pretty perfect.
Thats a matter of preference though. Just cause he didn’t do it like mike doesn’t mean he was doing something wrong. Being great at one aspect that doesn’t even define greatness doesn’t make you the goat

MJ was never the playmaker Bron was.

Back
Top Bottom