The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Whats the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to Bron?

As great as he is, for me its always gonna be teaming up in Miami. Thats his legacy.
So I guess the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Wilt is him teaming up with Elgin Baylor and Jerry West to win a chip too?

First thing that comes to my mind when I think of Lebron is his freakish combo of size, strength and power, 2nd is his longevity. 3rd is his absurdly high bball IQ. That’s his legacy to me

Lebron just won his 3rd gold medal and a Olympic MVP

Jordan was getting drunk at his steakhouse after games

In the Finals 8 straight summers. From 2011 to 2018. That’s was from the time I was age 16 to 23. Just crazy. MJ the GOAT. But we won’t see another Lebron

MJ was dominating after downing a 6 pack and doing a couple of lines. Maybe wrapped his knees up in some scotch tape here and there.
You call that a badge of honor but I can spin it to say the competition wasn’t good enough for a 36 year old man to take his fitness levels serious

Also people are severely underrating those 2009 and 2010 Cavs seasons. Bro dragged garbage to 60 plus wins TWICE. Kobe had a squad. Boston had a squad. You got to remember this was before the super team era. For that era they were stacked compared to those trash *** Cavs teams. Jamrio moon and old *** shaq

You call that a badge of honor but I can spin to say the competition wasn’t good enough for a 36 year old man to take his fitness levels serious

You can say that about 95% of todays NBA. Lebron investing in his body more than anyone else in every era.

When I think of GOAT, I think of zero blemishes. Perfection on the court as an individual and his teams. That's only MJ.

You can say that about 95% of todays NBA. Lebron investing in his body more than anyone else in every era.

When I think of GOAT, I think of zero blemishes. Perfection on the court. That's only MJ.
MJ lost games. Retired. Came back and lost. He had blemishes. His career was longer than 6 seasons

KD, Steph, Bron and others invest in their bodies. He’s just the oldest one. Assuming because guys are getting big money they don’t care is nasty. They don’t care any less than any era before them.

Also people are severely underrating those 2009 and 2010 Cavs seasons. Bro dragged garbage to 60 plus wins TWICE. Kobe had a squad. Boston had a squad. You got to remember this was before the super team era. For that era they were stacked compared to those trash *** Cavs teams. Jamrio moon and old *** shaq

Got washed by Dwert, robbed us all of the Nike Puppet Finals.

Back
Top Bottom