The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Yea I said it in another thread but certain NB and Asics that people have convinced themselves they like would be considered geriatric shoes by us 10 years ago.

I legit don't understand.

Kids follow trends, and most young people select their footwear based off what is shown on their social media feed and what fit into said trends.

Why would kids care about these retro performance basketball shoes? Like genuinely why would they care about them if they're not reselling.

Kids follow trends, and most young people select their footwear based off what is shown on their social media feed and what fit into said trends.

Why would kids care about these retro performance basketball shoes? Like genuinely why would they care about them if they're not reselling.
I'm not even thinking about anyone under 30 when I make that comment.

85% of the market research is me browsing the shoe forums here.

I give zero damns about what kids wear.

I'm not even thinking about anyone under 30 when I make that comment.

85% of the market research is me browsing the shoe forums here.

I give zero damns about what kids wear.

The NT shoe consumer probably makes up less than 1% of sneaker consumers. If 85% of your market research is just here you're forgetting another 99%.

Everybody into the dad shoe aesthetic right now(ASICS,NB,Saucony,vomero 5)

Bro even the Jordan VI Olympics are at Finish Line and Footlocker still.

They also can’t get rid of any Books. I asked to try them on, dude practically begged me to buy them.

The game has changed (along with Nikes poor decisions).

Bro even the Jordan VI Olympics are at Finish Line and Footlocker still.

They also can’t get rid of any Books. I asked to try them on, dude practically begged me to buy them.

The game has changed (along with Nikes poor decisions).

People really don't have disposable income, shoes are too expensive and cost of living is higher than ever add that on top of fashion trends changing here we are.

Me personally I love it. I don't have to rush to buy every shoe I want and 9/10 times I can get it on discount. Love times like this. We've been getting nothing but heat for RETAIL OR LOWER.

What Nike has dropped this year and still going to drop has been better than what they were releasing during COVID when everything was flying off the shelves.

Gonna be a long six weeks until NBA training camp starts.

P:

Penny Hardaway
Paul George
Paul Pierce
Pau Gasol
Patrick Ewing
Pascal Siakam

J:

PG: Ja Morant
SG: Jaylen Brown
SF: Jayson Tatum
PF: Jamal Mashburn