The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

See this is the weird thing because I don’t like to pile on a player who tore in ACL and then his Achilles back to back….

He was never going to be the same again. His shelf life got diminished with those injuries.

But what are these shots?

See this is the weird thing because I don’t like to pile on a player who tore in ACL and then his Achilles back to back….

He was never going to be the same again. His shelf life got diminished with those injuries.

That’s being washed. Nothing to do with injuries. He was 43/41 shooting splits last year and averaged 21

Free Steph curry

It’s Kerr that’s allowing it…He’s committed to the team playing like 2016 but the personnel is washed except Steph

tna-wcw.gif

It’s Kerr that’s allowing it…He’s committed to the team playing like 2016 but the personnel is washed except Steph

Then Kerr need to grow some ******* balls and tell him to stop with this nonsense. :lol:

He’s been taking some ridiculous shots and it’s not stopping.

I know Kerr is close to them personally but this is getting crazy. At some point you have to out your foot down.

Then Kerr need to grow some ****ing balls and tell him to stop with this nonsense. :lol:

He’s been taking some ridiculous shots and it’s not stopping.

I know Kerr is close to them personally but this is getting crazy. At some point you have to out your foot down.
He won’t do it with Dray, same with Klay

Back
Top Bottom