The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

817.jpg
I'm sad that the classic gif seems to have been wiped off the web :lol: :smh:

Man, they roasted him so hard for hard for wearing Sixers polos that I stopped wearing company polos ever since and didn’t wear polos in general for at least a year :lol:
I wouldn’t have called the polo thing to be the 1st Buc ‘em anecdote mentioned :lol:

What’s sad about the whole jrose5 jrose5 situation was that he wasn’t always a proud racist bigot. It just seemed like once he became a mod he let his racism that he was holding in out. He constantly bullied members in pms and made really slick and racist comments about Black people. When he got called out he would suspend you or ban you. It took a brave member letting Meth know that we got that guy outta here.

The disgusting part about that era of NT was we had way more racists and bigots than we thought. If you didn’t go over to the racist equivalent of NT (HT) you would never know. Glad that website is no more.

Coupé It Coupé It are you up on Ben Baller or ksteezy? Two of the Top 5 NTers To read up on. Definitely before buc em.

Edit: add ninjahood to that question

I know who ninjahood.

Holy **** that dude was deluded.
He is the classic example of what happens when you stay too long you see yourself become the villain. Back in our teens Ninja was a guy we all liked but as he got older, he got more racist and his views were awful. He said that Trump was “Handsome in his Youth” and “Da Bees Knees”. That was when a group of brave posters in the Political Thread began pushing back on his nonsense. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , elpablo21 elpablo21 and many others pushed back. I even took on a satirical counter Ninja persona and made outlandish claims about Trump. Drove that guy outta here.

I know who Ben Baller is. Don’t know ksteezy.

Someone should write a page on the history of NT then :lol:

I been here a minute. With some collaborating, I would be down. Like what happened to my guy fredy fredy fig ? Do you remember the collector? Dog, I actually was talking to him super greasy about three years ago at this time and offered to meet up. He disappeared shortly after. Had me like
A4F94E4E-95D5-4AAF-BB19-2439FBF3DD41.gif

Ksteezy was the one photographer dude who used to talk about eating "leftovers" from his wife....

Ninjahood was the racist dude

Lots of weird characters from the old NT days

It’s 2023. I think we gotta leave the Steezy leftovers talks alone :lol: Crazy that Korofi Korofi came out for this one and there was no BBW or crazy attire talk

IMG_3321.jpeg

Jrose and ska mentions 🤔

I know computersputin is one of your favorite posters too

I’m aware of who he is so do a little more digging for me if you’re gonna an accuse me of doing lunatic stuff In the complex comment section-

When was the last time I interacted with Ska?

I can only recall being bothered by ska in the Ahmad Arbery thread like 2 years ago.

As for the Asian guy I have given up complaining about blatant racism on NT.

Are we done here?

I wont ever stop laughing at right after Ninja got banned here and joined TheColi they sniffed him out within a week and banned him too lmao
When he used thread title changes to go at RustyShackleford RustyShackleford was giving me asthma attacks laughing so hard. He told Rusty to speak with bass in his voice when addressing him. If I recall he used the racist term for COVID-19 and that was it.

Back
Top Bottom