The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Chet is who y’all think Wemby will be. S/o to OKC.

Chet > Wemby
SGA > Luka

MERICAAAA. (SGA is the only Canadian I’m converting)
Most people consider LUKa top 5-8 ,so if SGA is better ,who does Wemby play w/close to that caliber of player?Wouldnt that make Chet’s life easier,where as Wemby has more responsibility.

Come on dawg,stop being obtuse for no reason.

kerr's watched klay take and make bad shots for close to ten years. he's too stubborn to realize that the acl and achilles injuries are making those off-balance 3s and leaners almost impossible for him

Clippers don't make that trade they're a better team now than they are today.

Gave up draft capital, and a player who is a legit superstar for a player who at no point in his career has been a top 5 player.

Aye man…

That Clipper and OKC trade going to go down as one of the worst in history.

Most people consider LUKa top 5-8 ,so if SGA is better ,who does Wemby play w/close to that caliber of player?Wouldnt that make Chet’s life easier,where as Wemby has more responsibility.

Come on dawg,stop being obtuse for no reason.

I would shoot Wemby that bail if other players were given that type of consideration.

Consistency must be kept.

These names look eerily familiar. Any explanation?

Iamjusayn

img_6014-jpeg.3195380

Attachments

• IMG_6014.jpeg
    IMG_6014.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 493
Decades old NT issues being a running subject in the comments section of the Complex website in 2023 is pretty wild, even if a darth ska impersonator is perpetuating it.

Somebody took the time to impersonate a screen name to talk about black folks, some real weirdos on here
Yea man whoever is doing this needs to stop man.

It’s actually making NT look bad.

I took a step back and thought about it. Ska having impersonators is kind of wild. Like how many NTers would/could have impersonators :lol:

You guys always mention these guys, Jrose and Buc em.

I don’t even know who these people are. But I damn sure don’t want to know. :lol:

Were you just not rocking with the thread during COVID? The end of buc em buc em days were a hilarious time in time. I am fairly certain JRose predates your join date but I am probably off

I don’t have a lot of personal memories of JRose.

He must have not have been as much of a presence in the threads I frequented, which has always been pretty few compared to a lot of NTers.

Back
Top Bottom