The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

1700432602947.gif

I’ll leave it alone, don’t wanna derail the thread anymore :nerd:

It was funny until I started catching underserved erroneous strays.

I’m not thinking about third rail NT politics like that anymore. Especially not enough to mention it in the comments section of a website I haven’t visited since 2008 or so.

Also who are you? Did you change your name or something?

Porter Jr on the Cavs is the most random "hey, this kid is pretty good" player so far this season.

Jarrett Allen getting those 2 offensive fouls on Jokic in the 3rd won the game. He had to sit & can’t play the same on either end now with 5 fouls

Guess Javale and Hardaway Jr didn't **** with each other last season. :lol:
Jarrett Allen getting those 2 offensive fouls on Jokic in the 3rd won the game. He had to sit & can’t play the same on either end now with 5 fouls
Jokic didn't look very engaged as the game was getting away from the Nuggets in the third.

Why has Davion Mitchell been put out of the Kings rotation. I know this Ellis guy is solid but I thought Mitchell was good as a backup

Davion Mitchell’s offensive game is atrocious. His jumpshot is inconsistent therefore his game doesn’t mesh well with the Kings style of pace, space, and shoot. I suspect he’ll be traded this year and the most glaring weakness for the Kings is a backup PG. if we can solidify that, we can make a run at a ‘Chip this year.

Back
Top Bottom