The Official NBA Season Thread

NZ7-Rbyl-TBn-RY.jpg

Target score for OT is an example of fake hustle.

You come up with a fake solution to avoid confronting the real problem.

If you were starting the NBA from scratch today you'd probably have max 40 game regular season.

You have bigger stadiums every game would be a huge deal. Injuries and missing games would be incredibly costly.

The regular season would instantly become a high value TV product.

But the status quo bias is too strong, and too many entrached interest have married the NBA to 82 games.

You won't stop load management until you dcreae the number of games.

Dont worry guys Bron just saving face, he knows people clowning him for saying I heard a pop so he acting like its a big deal and then miracles gonna happen and he back next week.

#mindgames

If you were starting the NBA from scratch today you'd probably have max 40 game regular season.

You have bigger stadiums every game would be a huge deal. Injuries and missing games would be incredibly costly.

But the status quo bias is too strong, and too many entrached interest have married the NBA to 82 games.

Why not just do 58 games.
2 games against each time. One road and home.

Take the play/in tourney away.
Every game would be lit af.

What do you have bigger stadiums every game? Every city is just going build bigger venues just for their professional basketball team?

Why not just do 58 games.
2 games against each time. One road and home.

Take the play/in tourney away.
Every game would be lit af.

58 would certainly better.

I'm being agressive with 40 but I think it would really ratchet up the pressure of each game.

40 games there is no room for error.
I def wouldn't miss a major national TV game.

Ownership too cowardly to move off these injured Klutch guys but that'd be the prudent thing to do.

What do you have bigger stadiums every game? Every city is just going build bigger venues just for their professional basketball team?

Well no I'm saying like if it was a fantasy world and you could start everything from scratch including the stadiums.

You'd probably have way less games and bigger stadiums.

The current stadiums def inhibit how many games you could get rid of today.

Spittin

But it’ll never change because of “history” and “tradition”…

Man a 58 game nba season would hit like crack.
Start the season after Christmas. 2 games a week. Go until like August 🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom