The Official NBA Season Thread

Target score for OT is an example of fake hustle.

You come up with a fake solution to avoid confronting the real problem.

If you were starting the NBA from scratch today you'd probably have max 40 game regular season.

You have bigger stadiums every game would be a huge deal. Injuries and missing games would be incredibly costly.

The regular season would instantly become a high value TV product.

But the status quo bias is too strong, and too many entrached interest have married the NBA to 82 games.

You won't stop load management until you dcreae the number of games.
tbh this sounds like a horrible idea,kinda like communism good on paper but in real life wtf

so if you shorten the season, LA folks gunna be paying crazy prices for tickets :lol:

My blood pressure gonna be high as **** come playoffs

This **** is wild

Crunch time basketball is so damn horrible

Jesus, man. Tough break for LaMelo (no pun intended). Kind of crazy that both him and his brother have these bizarre leg injuries. Hopefully he comes back stronger next year.

Same here. It was during a rec league game and I also kept playing - pain was tolerable because of adrenaline. But it hurt like hell afterward, for a long time.
Once he started going to the sideline and taking off his shoe to rub that area on the ball, it’s just a matter time.

Thought Kobe was being heartless when Pau had that injury and said he just needs to go ahead and tear it. After having mine tear, I fully understood why he said that. You are never going to sit down and let it heal until it fully tears.

Wiseman with a cool 23 and 7 on 9-11 shooting. I wish the best for the young man but I’m going to be sick if folks pick up steam with the “Steph ruined him”/“Steph ruins young players development” narratives

Back
Top Bottom