The Official NBA Season Thread

Move over Miami.

Brooklyn you’re next.

1676528833097.png

Well that was even quicker than even I thought.

1677556612237.png

He still might be faking it tho. Guess we'll see. But, 3rd easiest schedule. New roster that's actually legit good with him on the bench. Already secured the record. I wouldn't be surprised for him to take a mid season break like the bubble..take his serum... and come back super soldier again.

Welp. We are done.

I haven't seen any Laker era this filled with injuries. The Lebron/AD era is the injury era.
What y'all expect? Mans been playing for 20 years straight. Body can only take so much wear and tear. As far as AD goes, crumble cake.

Target score for OT is an example of fake hustle.

You come up with a fake solution to avoid confronting the real problem.

If you were starting the NBA from scratch today you'd probably have max 40 game regular season.

You have bigger stadiums every game would be a huge deal. Injuries and missing games would be incredibly costly.

The regular season would instantly become a high value TV product.

But the status quo bias is too strong, and too many entrached interest have married the NBA to 82 games.

You won't stop load management until you dcreae the number of games.
This is all it is. Either cut the games or lengthen the season, which Silver either has no support or willingness to do :lol:

The only thing they can do is be smarter with the back to backs, since those are the vast majority of load management nights.

So both teams in an east-west matchup need 1 day off, at a minimum the road team. And for interconference matchups (3-4 games a year) make sure the road team has one day of rest. And obviously don’t put any b2b’s on national TV.

Yes, that can get very complicated with 30 clubs but Silver & everyone else on his team make a lot of money. Figure it out :lol:

Someone posted this on bx in regards to LaMelo's injury.... We need to have someone do a deep dive on this. He might have point.

Screenshot_20230227-225140.png

😵😵😵😵 at LaMelo news. Ankle fracture. Bro devastating. The Ball brothers just ain't having good luck health wise.

Wiseman with a cool 23 and 7 on 9-11 shooting. I wish the best for the young man but I’m going to be sick if folks pick up steam with the “Steph ruined him”/“Steph ruins young players development” narratives

wiseman happy

Speaking of narratives.

Steph took away this man’s happiness. SMH. He playing happy and free now.

Back
Top Bottom