The Official NBA Season Thread

Get your *** to the locker room Tatum!!!

FOH!!

1677553218300.gif

Courtesy of d3si d3si !!

Wiseman with a cool 23 and 7 on 9-11 shooting. I wish the best for the young man but I’m going to be sick if folks pick up steam with the “Steph ruined him”/“Steph ruins young players development” narratives

I mean...he's done that in a Warriors uniform. The man had 30 in a blow out earlier this year. He put up 12 and 5 in year one.

He's not Anthony Bennett...he just can't play for a team trying to win basketball games at this stage in his career.

Go look at Marvin Bagley's statline tonight.

Wiseman with a cool 23 and 7 on 9-11 shooting. I wish the best for the young man but I’m going to be sick if folks pick up steam with the “Steph ruined him”/“Steph ruins young players development” narratives
Not everybody can play with Steph and for the Warriors.

Chino Hills hills never getting ran on ever again
Funny you mention Chino Hills. Had to go out there for work last week. Parked my car and this is the first thing I saw when I got out -

7978828F-68E0-4645-A677-C963D1AA4FB5.jpeg

It was at a seemingly nice apartment complex.
It also smelled like cow the whole time when the wind was blowing in my direction.

The Ball bros are a true success story. Now. None of them need to do anything else.

was never a fan of Wiseman, but you would think if you are that tall and that athletic.

if you can simply catch the ball you should be a pretty solid C.

Scoring 93 Cajun points is disappointing but totally understandable when you waste time and miss bunnies.

CJ and Kelce gotta be better.

Back
Top Bottom