The Official NBA Season Thread

Just a shooter is hilarious. :lol:

Knocking his athleticism and lack of defense is understandable, but he'd still cook in any era.

And he might be my most hated college player ever. Next to Shane Battier and Jay Williams. :sick: Oh and Devendorf. :emoji_middle_finger:

Just a shooter is hilarious. :lol:

Knocking his athleticism and lack of defense is understandable, but he'd still cook in any era.

And he might be my most hated college player ever. Next to Shane Battier and Jay Williams. :sick: Oh and Devendorf. :emoji_middle_finger:

Jay Williams the GOAT college player of the last 30 years to me. Hated that corny dude but he was money off that horns action.

Cooper was an iguodala type player. No shame in that at all.

According to them, fans came to NBA games to watch JJ REDICK.

I guess he was the main attraction :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you have to bring up what someone did I college, you know they’re mediocre.

Again, JJ Redick didn’t become a full-time starter until he was 30 years old :rofl:

Manu scored 6,314 more points in his career than Michael Cooper. Is a 2x all-star and HOFer.

Spurs fan here…. Coop is a 5x champ, 8x all defense, DPOY…

He played the same exact role as a Manu. Y’all definitely don’t watch basketball. No one said he was BETTER. I said they had the same responsibilities….

Luka and Trae the same player. Coach killer, ball dominant, no defense types. 1 conference finals for each.

Except Luka has an owner that will get on all fours for him

I didn't even know who Michael Cooper was until 20 min ago.

…. But you’re quick to speak on his accolades and abilities as if you knew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya’ll was playing yu-gi-oh and with LEGOs until aged 18, started watching hoops at 20 but have all this inference and opinions :lol:

I never knew JJ Redick was an earth stopping draw. Teams game planned and sweated at night worrying about JJ Redick :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

…. But you’re quick to speak on his accolades and abilities as if you knew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never knew JJ Redick was an earth stopping draw. Teams game planned and sweated at night worrying about JJ Redick :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

8 ppg tell me all I need to know. I've watched games of all the legends of the past. HE WASN'T ON THE LIST.

How could they possibly have played the same role? Break that down for us

Coop handled the ball… came off the bench, he was slasher, defender, guarded 1-3… playmaker and occasional jump shooter.

If y’all don’t know history, just say so. Both dudes were 6’7” with great athleticism

Back
Top Bottom