The Official NBA Season Thread

The Athletic just published a poll of retired players:

ath1.PNG

They lied on the survey.

Their actions and how they talk about current players tell the truth.

Reactions: HIM

looked like a fun game last night at the palestra

Neumann / Roman HS games in Philly always get wild - all my homies went to Neumann .. i couldn't do catholic schools growing up so i went to a public jawn

Point guard for Neumann who committed to Baylor missed some big FTs

Anthony Davis Legacy Month

I definitely think they got better at the trade deadline but I am confused why folks expect an Anthony Davis, who looked disinterested recently, will lead and keep this team afloat the next 2-3 weeks.

I definitely think they got better at the trade deadline but I am confused why folks expect an Anthony Davis, who looked disinterested recently, will lead and keep this team afloat the next 2-3 weeks.

It's addict4sneakers addict4sneakers running his anti-Bron and Klutch agenda.

He's under surveillance though and still talking. We almost got him right where we want him.

They lied on the survey.

Their actions and how they talk about current players tell the truth.

I don't think so at all. Like any industry, there is a loud but very small group of former players who work in the media. The Charles Barkley's of the world aren't representative of all of the players from that era.

Most players understand how revenue sharing works. Players from the '80s and '90s also understand that they were getting the same criticism from players who played in the '60s and '70s so they understand how it feels.

They have a positive net rating with AD on the floor this season, with no Bron. Just gotta lock down on defense, make some shots and steal games. Make it a rock fight these next two to three weeks.

Wanna know the real reason all these old guys hate this new generation of players and their game? Cooper gave it away without even knowing.

............."these guys making this money"...................

These old guys are/will always be sore about that money. They feel like these dudes get to take games off, aren't as skilled, soft, etc. And yet, even the role players are pulling in 8 figures. They .38 hot bout that **** and it seeps through their pores every time they open up about today's game.

JJ Redick just gave them another target to shoot at. Like I said, he didn't say anything wrong.

This topic of discussion isn't a new one. Its been around for generations. I recall reading/hearing about how older players from the 70's-80's were hating on the guys from the 90's making the kind of money they were making. We're seeing the older guys from the 90's hating on players in the current generation. The cycle hasn't changed at all.

Not saying it's a valid argument though. Just saying it's been around for a long time.

Bron injury sucks but it couldn’t have came it a better time schedule wise. Just have to hover at 500 or slightly above until he gets back.

I was sure they were going to get a top 6 seed before the injury. Now I’ll be content just getting in to the play-in.

Back
Top Bottom