The Official NBA Season Thread

He’s always going to be productive. He’s not a scrub now. Teams that make him play in a phone booth keep him under wraps

I’m talking about seeing him shooting more floaters and jumpers here these next few months

How many teams is making him play in a phone booth? Ain't that many players that can stay in front of him, let alone teams that can stop him from getting to the rim. Bruh gon be doing this for a long time. :lol:

How many teams is making him play in a phone booth? Ain't that many players that can stay in front of him, let alone teams that can stop him from getting to the rim. Bruh gon be doing this for a long time. :lol:

I’m not doubting his game at all. Minnesota had the personnel last year. He’s a great player

Just interested to see what it looks like this year in the playoffs. I know he’s a great player. Look at what the NT jinx just did

Ja going off in the 3rd.

AD playing well on both sides of the floor.

Lonnie getting those attempts up now that he's byke in the rotation. :lol:

It’s people in the NCAA that make a living off of traveling the world and making sure its college recruits the best available talent. With that said….after tons and tons of scouts Murray State University took Morant as a “work in progress”. This is what his report card was:
  • Must improve shooting, he's a streak shooter at best
  • Turnover prone
  • Forces a lot of passes in tight spaces
  • Must improve overall pick & roll game
  • Hunts for highlights
  • Occasionally out of control on drives to rim
Nothing has changed since he was 16 years old
Beard: still not grown

Back
Top Bottom