The Official NBA Season Thread

You’re ignoring a lot of important factual distinctions in this discussion, but cool. You’ve decided what you’ve decided.
Such as? Nate McMillan always wearing his welcome out? Or Nate snaking Lloyd out of the job in the first place? Or other hawks players having issues with Nate?

I mean Trae very well be the coach killer. This ain’t in defense of him. He hasn’t been the same since he said the regular season is boring. I’m just saying if we are both on our 3rd coach in 4 years, what are we?

If Luka loudly rails against Kidd in the next few months then yeah, he is a coach killer. That'd be 2 coaches in a short span

Don't see how he's in the same sentence as Trae if Kidd happens to get canned by the front office
Luka complains to the FO for Kidd to get canned

Same difference

If Luka loudly rails against Kidd in the next few months then yeah, he is a coach killer. That'd be 2 coaches in a short span

Don't see how he's in the same sentence as Trae if Kidd happens to get canned by the front office
Nate got canned by the front office tho

Such as? Nate McMillan always wearing his welcome out? Or Nate snaking Lloyd out of the job in the first place? Or other hawks players having issues with Nate?

I mean Trae very well be the coach killer. This ain’t in defense of him. He hasn’t been the same since he said the regular season is boring. I’m just saying if we are both on our 3rd coach in 4 years, what are we?
Talented malcontents on a poorly run organization

Smh. Oh well, on to the next. I need Murray to get more consistent from 3, we can’t rely on him at all in those situations.

I’m probably late but these look dope.

Ja might have the best looking sig in the game.

Want to see how they feel.

1677639606988.png

Wasn't there smoke of Trae's displeasure with Nate
Not as much as the national media portrays it was one real incident but nothing really big outside of that. But there was displeasure with Nate across the board. At the end of the day bad/mediocre coaches kill themselves and it’s wild to me how everyone ignore that everyone disliked LP and other players have said Nate’s system didn’t mesh with this team long term not what the team needed. Nate didn’t get fired cause the guys overall don’t like him he’s a good dude his system for this team just don’t mix long term that was the main problem.

Wasn't there smoke of Trae's displeasure with Nate
Not smoke, Trae got benched for a game because of words between him and Nate. They tried to patch it for public optics but you could tell they didn’t fw each other going back to late last season. The rotations, the minutes. A lot of it didn’t make sense, benching trae from late 3rd quarter to damn near mid-4th. Half the time Trae came in we were down and he had to try and play hero. I been hating Nate’s rotations for years. I don’t think Quinn is the guy, we need a coach with some real clout as a player, I really wish J Kidd was available.

Back
Top Bottom