The Official NBA Season Thread

Luka’s pre-Kyrie roster was worse than Trae’s and he’s in the tougher conference. And he’s objectively outplayed Trae every year
And Luka’s never said the regular season is “boring”, among other things. The situations are not exactly comparable.

Ime is out there.

It’s not even a Trae comparison. Luka is better but if he’s on his 3rd coach in the same period of time, I just want to know if anything will be said
Hiring Kidd was an awful move from the jump though :lol:. If Ime is interested then they should absolutely get him. I just don’t think it’s an apples to apples comp. Pierce and McMillan battled with Trae. I know Luka hated Carlisle but it doesn’t seem like that’s been the buzz with Kidd

Luka accepted Kidd’s criticism - Publicly.

Don’t see an issue with Kidd publicly calling out Luka to “mature” either.

That’s what you want from a coach and player relationship.

What does this have to do with the present discussion?

A superstar being on the same page as the coach isn’t a guarantee you keep your job. Again. This ain’t Luka slander. That’s my guy. But if he’s indeed on his 3rd coach in x years like Trae, is he a coach killer too? Simple question.

A superstar being on the same page as the coach isn’t a guarantee you keep your job. Again. This ain’t Luka slander. That’s my guy. But if he’s indeed on his 3rd coach in x years like Trae, is he a coach killer too? Simple question.

Yes he would be.

But the Mavs Front Office should also be considered a Roster killer.

Especially if they lose Kyrie for nothing.

You’re ignoring a lot of important factual distinctions in this discussion, but cool. You’ve decided what you’ve decided.

Back
Top Bottom